You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) - Wed 24th Apr 2024 (8:00pm)

Trumo

Just now, Code said:

We must be the most pedestrian team in the league at the moment, what the fuck has happened to us?

We get the ball forward so slowly its almost like watching walking football.

Its all down to our defenders and midfielders, when they finally release the ball forward our attacking players usually have ended up going backwards.

Skocking defending for the goal, if Konate is sold in the summer I wont give it a seconds thought, he’s a but rubbish really and he is certainly part of the reason we cant get the ball forward quickly.

Nunez with a terrible miss again, Diaz and Salah also with chances but not sitters like Nunez.

We need to get the ball forward quicker, simple as that, and we need to get Salah involved more, but that will happen if we release the ball faster. 

Salah has been fucking woeful mate, only Nunez has been worse.

2 minutes ago, The Guest said:

My favourite bits of commentary is every game when Salah miss hits a shot or puts it over the bar from a simple chance and the commentator says “you just don’t expect that from Salah” as if he hasn’t been doing that every single year since he’s been here.

Worst finisher I have seen in a Liverpool attack.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

We will win here. They’ve done all they can. The one player that’s doing my head in is Szobozlai he’s offering zero get Elliot on or Endo

I hope you get to quote this later to make fun of me, but there is literally no chance of that with your boy out there missing everything.

1 minute ago, Smell The Glove said:

Doesn't have to be a dinked cross. Just pull them out of shape a bit more.

Just play through them centrally- they are cart horses. If you get possession in the box they will take you out- especially Pickford 

I was called a dramatic cunt for slagging this midfield off against Atlanta but I stand by it. Not one of them has the balls to take the game on. Safe passes every time. Where's the drive, where’s the urgency. No game intelligence between them. There’s no excuse for being up against a tactical masterclass from the Italians, it’s fucking Everton.  Elliot for Jones and Endo for MacAllistair. MacAllastair is unlikely to see the game out. Giving silly fouls away is going to get him sent off.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

We will win here. They’ve done all they can. The one player that’s doing my head in is Szobozlai he’s offering zero get Elliot on or Endo

I think we'll win. We again gifted ground, ref gave them everything early but there was enough towards the end that shows we can win this.

3 minutes ago, Special K said:

Rooney looks like the guy at the end of 'Big Trouble in Little China' who blow himself up when he sees Lo Pan is dead

The fat cunt is a triple heart bypass waiting to happen. 

The anger I see in posts is because this is fucking heartbreaking. We were so close again.

Too many of the players are either fucking shit or playing like they are fucking shit.

Just now, AHA said:

I was called a dramatic cunt for slagging this midfield off against Atlanta but I stand by it. Not one of them has the balls to take the game on. 

Thought that especially Szoboszlai especially at the end of the half where he had a free shot on the right hand side but tried to square it

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Salah has been fucking woeful mate, only Nunez has been worse.

Not really, but he has not got the ball, because of our pedestrian play. 

How can an attacking wide player be good if he never gets the ball?