You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham (A) - Sat 30th Sep 2023 (5:30pm)

Trumo

Just now, Jurgen Knows said:

Everyone can see they cheated today. No excuses for them to hind behind. “Human error” is not an acceptable excuse when you have the technology.

They've already hidden behind it and they've used the tec to re ref game and wrongly send a man off.

We are better off without it.

12 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I would fucking love to meet you. 

You’d be too busy scoffing mince pies to do anything about it.  Maybe if I give you twelve months to diet you fat cunt.

Now run along and make up another fake scenario for some internet brownie points you pathetic fat lonely old bastard.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

If the club/Klopp go lightly on this then they deserve to receive these decisions in future. They need to go in all guns Blazing and take down Webb and his cabal of overweight, bald cunts.

What do you suggest?  

Just now, an tha said:

They've already hidden behind it and they've used the tec to re ref game and wrongly send a man off.

We are better off without it.

They’ve hidden behind it but everyone knows it was not an unintentional error.

Without VAR people will believe it was an unintentional error because “the referee has to make a decision in a split second”.

I see your point that they will cheat anyway, but I’d rather not give them the chance to hide behind the  “the referee has to make a decision in a split second” excuse. 

5 minutes ago, Grinch said:

You’d be too busy scoffing mince pies to do anything about it.  Maybe if I give you twelve months to diet you fat cunt.

Now run along and make up another fake scenario for some internet brownie points you pathetic fat lonely old bastard.

I'd fucking boot you to Cornwall and back you pathetic trolling cunt. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I'd fucking boot you to Cornwall and back you pathetic trolling cunt. 

Of course you would….and just like all the others you claimed this off and did fuck all about, I’m pissing my bags at a fat Yorkshire cunt that hasn’t sssn his dick in years thinking he’s a hard man.

2 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I think it’s not improbable that this game gets replayed to demonstrate the integrity of the premier league. There’s billions of £ at stake and if people start to believe it’s rigged, the golden goose is dead. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if today’s game is declared void. 

Seriously how likely is this?

12 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Have you been to KFC on that fighting road in liverpool best place to meet for fisti cuffs

9 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

They’ve hidden behind it but everyone knows it was not an unintentional error.

Without VAR people will believe it was an unintentional error because “the referee has to make a decision in a split second”.

I see your point that they will cheat anyway, but I’d rather not give them the chance to hide behind the  “the referee has to make a decision in a split second” excuse. 

I believe it was an error, but the fact that people are uncertain now shows the very fabric of  Premier League's ability to officiate matches fairly, has been destroyed.

4 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I think it’s not improbable that this game gets replayed to demonstrate the integrity of the premier league. There’s billions of £ at stake and if people start to believe it’s rigged, the golden goose is dead. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if today’s game is declared void. 

The game is not getting replayed. Nor should it.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

The offside decision for Diaz’s goal and the “lack of intervention” has clearly pissed Webb off as well. That’s the absolute basics of the VAR’s job - play continues even if the linesman thinks it’s offside, and if a goal is scored VAR should always review it, every time, regardless of the flag going up.

Webb’s basically thrown the VAR under the bus by issuing an apology that quickly after the match and saying they’re going to look into it. That’s ref / police / dickhead speak for, this guy is getting it both barrels.

Of course this is PGMOL so the guy’s “punishment” will probably be to ref us another five times this season.

Why do people keep saying they have apologised? They haven’t, they have acknowledged the mistake only. Very different. 

• Upvote 2