You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tottenham (A) - Sat 30th Sep 2023 (5:30pm)

Trumo

Just scrap VAR.

I think we can all live with on field officials getting things wrong and the old saying they level themselves out is whilst a bit of a cliche probably fairish enough.

If a lino flags and it is wrong and game stops then so be it or if fails to flag.....i can live with that.

What i can't live with is having a system in place to supposedly correct "clear and obvious errors" yet in same game see that employed once to intervene on a ref giving a yellow that is eventually turned into a red and then later fail to intervene on an incorrect offside call that is the very definition of "clear and obvious"....

Just get it binned - it is in the hands of absolute cunts who are at best incapable and at worst unwilling to use it properly/are using it selectively.

• Upvote 1

The audio should be released tonight, no excuses. Only thing even half plausible is the dopey cunt was checking Diaz against the wrong defender and was so convinced he was off the lines weren't necessary. Should be sacked, which will be 1 sacking closer to Webb getting sacked.

5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

A crisp 20 to any chosen charity for anyone who can find another match thread where either of these two dumbfucks has posted even half as much after the match ended.

It's quite a coincidence.

Must be over-excited after a trying afternoon.

Just now, an tha said:

Just scrap VAR.

I think we can all live with on field officials getting things wrong and the old saying they level themselves out is whilst a bit of a cliche probably fairish enough.

If a lino flags and it is wrong and game stops then so be it or if fails to flag.....i can live with that.

What i can't live with is having a system in place to supposedly correct "clear and obvious errors" yet in same game see that employed once to intervene on a ref giving a yellow that is eventually turned into a red and then later fail to intervene on an incorrect offside call that is the very definition of "clear and obvious"....

Just get it binned - it is in the hands of absolute cunts who are at best incapable amd at worst unwilling to use it properly/are using it selectively.

Agree with you. VAR fucks it all up. Lino’s not flagging, then sometimes flagging, for eg, is infuriating. Human error is fine (although of course we can still complain about it) but when it’s compounded by so called technological assistance, it becomes a farce. Get rid.

Just now, bossy said:

I’d suggest a banning you cunt. Victims. Fuck off. 

That’s cause you’re a grass and I’ve pointed out how you’re a victim and you can’t take it.  

Cry me a river.

The laughable part is you think I’d care about being banned.  What am I gonna miss?  The likes of you perpetuating the victim calls from every fanbase, the morons repeating sky sports lines, the cunts pretending to watch every league?  There’s very few reds on here.  Just a bunch of pathetic lonely old men that have found a tiny little place of the internet cause the real world pished their bags at them.  You’ll find that shoe fits too.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, bossy said:

Agree with you. VAR fucks it all up. Lino’s not flagging, then sometimes flagging, for eg, is infuriating. Human error is fine (although of course we can still complain about it) but when it’s compounded by so called technological assistance, it becomes a farce. Get rid.

Aye.

What really boils my piss is fact that the man who is "competent" enough to watch the Curtis Jones tackle and send the ref to the screen with a still of the final contact point isn't competent enough to do the simplest par tof his job and the part they do routinely week in week out sometimes multiple times a game.....

Just bin it now.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, an tha said:

Just scrap VAR.

Just get it binned - it is in the hands of absolute cunts who are at best incapable and at worst unwilling to use it properly/are using it selectively.

100% agree. Out of rep.

2 minutes ago, Grinch said:

That’s cause you’re a grass and I’ve pointed out how you’re a victim and you can’t take it.  

Cry me a river.

The laughable part is you think I’d care about being banned.  What am I gonna miss?  The likes of you perpetuating the victim calls from every fanbase, the morons repeating sky sports lines, the cunts pretending to watch every league?  There’s very few reds on here.  Just a bunch of pathetic lonely old men that have found a tiny little place of the internet cause the real world pished their bags at them.  You’ll find that shoe fits too.

Aww diddums, fuck off.