Quantcast
Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm - Page 73 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Trumo

Man Utd (A) - Thursday 13th May 8.15 pm

17 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

He is visibly scared of Souness - scared of being twatted, LIVE!!

I saw this and thought fucking hell Carra is brave talking to Souness like this. 

Then it zooms out and we see he's just ranting at the presenter and Thierry. 

2 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I saw this and thought fucking hell Carra is brave talking to Souness like this. 

Then it zooms out and we see he's just ranting at the presenter and Thierry. 

He doesn't half talk some shite.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

We now have the Premier League's longest unbeaten run.  The 4 wins and 2 draws make us the division's form side over the last 6 games. 

I've posted something similar to this on the Where will we finish thread.

If we win the last 3 then we'll have won:
26 points from the last 10 games
31 points from the first 14 games 
12 from the middle 14 games.

That period from West Brom to Wolves was a fucking nightmare.
No excuses but just shows that we are not that far away at all. A (somewhat understandable) blip period of 14 games in 3 years is OK if the corner turned continues into next season.

• Upvote 3

I didn't think we'd win that but I had a glimmer of hope because that cunt De Gea wasn't playing and he usually has a blinder whenever we played against him. The lads deserve a lot of credit to win that the way they did. Hopefully it won't be in vain.

So sweet to think that after Fernandes went down screaming yet again, we scored when he had to go off the pitch. Nothing to say he would have done anything to stop Bobby scoring the equaliser, but having the full 11 on the pitch defending a set-piece is surely better than only 10.

It was very surprising to hear even Tyler say at one point "Fernandes has gone down yelping again". When even that Manc licking arsehole is calling him out on his theatrics, it must be bloody bad.

28 minutes ago, Razoray said:

I've posted something similar to this on the Where will we finish thread.

If we win the last 3 then we'll have won:
26 points from the last 10 games
31 points from the first 14 games 
12 from the middle 14 games.

That period from West Brom to Wolves was a fucking nightmare.
No excuses but just shows that we are not that far away at all. A (somewhat understandable) blip period of 14 games in 3 years is OK if the corner turned continues into next season.

Fucking hell, imagine if we'd turned in even some bang average performances instead of complete dogshit in those middle 14 fixtures. 

33 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

A great win and I hope the club dedicate it to the little lad killed in Blackpool the other day. Hope he's looking down and smiling tonight.

• Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, Razoray said:

And another one 

20210514_002626.jpg

Anybody got the clip from behind the goal where you see him slowly jogging back to the goal with his back to Salah?

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Lots of tampon adverts on Sky Sports this evening. Are they sending a message to the Utd fans? 

To be fair, tampons get to go somewhere nice.

After accusing them of shitting the bed all season to go one down at old Trafford and finish 4-2 that is the Klopps Liverpool we remember all credit too them, winning at old Trafford is a rare treat at anytime. I didn't think we could do it we've shown little to suggest this season that was in us.

It feels like karma justice the swagger united and their club had about going weak against Leicester and then just turning up full strength and just tonking us as a matter of inevitability.

Once again their fans showing their protest has fuck all to do with anything other than themselves and a clear example of how the media on your side can paint over the truth, even shape it, fuck them Tory tory man United.

For anyone who is in any doubt what they are. Nasty, insidious little shithouses. Rats quickly forgetting how our Fans Supporting Foodbanks sent supplied to their Manchester counterparts during lockdown because they didn’t have enough to supply Mancunians in need. And still the Blueshite will suck up to them.

• Upvote 3