You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russia v Ukraine

Bjornebye

36 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

On the other side another billionaire twat here. It's perfectly legitimate to ask for the cavats  and reassurances about sending and spending vast amounts of money to a war zone but it's fuvking obvious why Zelenskys asking for it. His countrys been attacked. It'd be more odd if he didn't ask for it 

I believe Musk received massive amounts of public money himself to grow his business. He's another Billionaire cunt who deserves a couple of months on the front line. 

I'd never tire of stomping on Elon Musks gimp virgin face.

Mediazona updated Russian casualties count with 1248 new names which is above average, although they say rise may be more due to methodology (they found a new grave), Nevertheless, their count has so far been useful in assessing the intensity of fighting. Total is now at 33,904 names of confirmed KIA. 

https://en.zona.media/article/2022/05/11/casualties_eng

11 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

They found a new grave?

What- did it have a few hundred fellas in it?

Sorry, a new graveyard with about a hundred graves of KIA, I presume not previously registered through media and social media scanning. I've been following their numbers for quite some time now and methodology issues notwithstanding, found them a decent indicator of how reliable reports of offensives, counteroffensives and Russian casualties are. 

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I lose track, I thought they were Nazis?

I think it was the Canadian Paraliament and Zelensky who loses track of Nazis. For most the Nazis are fairly easy to spot. As they found, it's really not that hard.

10 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Contradiction here? 

I'm glad Zelenskys got something to take his mind of the war in his own country but he'd do well to remember he's received billions in taxpayers aid. 

I've never understood your gaslighting towards Ukraine. 

You make some good contributions but then ruin it with spiteful stuff. 

NATO

The International Olympic Committee's executive board has suspended the Russian Olympic Committee "with immediate effect until further notice".

The move comes after the ROC recognised regional organisations from four Ukrainian territories illegally annexed by Russia since its full-scale invasion began in 2022.

The IOC said last Thursday's recognition was "a breach of the Olympic Charter because it violates the territorial integrity of the National Olympic Committee of Ukraine".

It's too late man - there is a new circus in town.

With the upsurge in violence in the Middle East dominating the international news agenda, Moscow is counting on dramatic headlines from Israel to divert attention from Russia's war in Ukraine.

But this is about more than just changing the news cycle. The Russian authorities are also hoping that, as a result of the situation in the Middle East, some Western arms supplies to Ukraine will be redirected to Israel.

"I believe this crisis will directly influence the course of the special military operation [in Ukraine]," Russian diplomat Konstantin Gavrilov told the pro-Kremlin Izvestia newspaper.

"Ukraine's sponsors will be distracted by the conflict in Israel. That doesn't mean that the West will abandon Ukrainians. The amount of military aid will go down."

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

It's too late man - there is a new circus in town.

With the upsurge in violence in the Middle East dominating the international news agenda, Moscow is counting on dramatic headlines from Israel to divert attention from Russia's war in Ukraine.

But this is about more than just changing the news cycle. The Russian authorities are also hoping that, as a result of the situation in the Middle East, some Western arms supplies to Ukraine will be redirected to Israel.

"I believe this crisis will directly influence the course of the special military operation [in Ukraine]," Russian diplomat Konstantin Gavrilov told the pro-Kremlin Izvestia newspaper.

"Ukraine's sponsors will be distracted by the conflict in Israel. That doesn't mean that the West will abandon Ukrainians. The amount of military aid will go down."

But do they have stamina? They usually last a couple of weeks.