You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Joe Biden

Dougie Do'ins

On 08/12/2023 at 09:44, Section_31 said:

Gnasher and Red Phoenix 'to the batcave!'

gif.gif

I'm kind of with Greenwald on it really in that my interest isn't in Hunter's personal life like they're going on about in the title there, that's for him to try and sort out and I hope he manages to get past any drugs issues like I would the same for anyone.

The only interest I had was if it would affect the next election if they found big enough links between his business dealings and his dad, probably not though if it stays like that. I don't know if they're deliberately not looking properly to protect the president or if there really isn't anything but I've honestly not spent that much time looking at it. It's only interested me when it looked like it could become an election issue but never enough to be repeatedly reading up on it for any extended period of time.

37 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I'm kind of with Greenwald on it really in that my interest isn't in Hunter's personal life like they're going on about in the title there, that's for him to try and sort out and I hope he manages to get past any drugs issues like I would the same for anyone.

The only interest I had was if it would affect the next election if they found big enough links between his business dealings and his dad, probably not though if it stays like that. I don't know if they're deliberately not looking properly to protect the president or if there really isn't anything but I've honestly not spent that much time looking at it. It's only interested me when it looked like it could become an election issue but never enough to be repeatedly reading up on it for any extended period of time.

I know yeah,  not like the young Trumps have any skeletons 

£1.6 million from a cash machine. Thats some serious dollar that he’s spent on crack and hookers.

If Hunter wasn’t Joe’s kid, he wouldn’t be getting all the chances he’s getting to sort himself out and holding art exhibition’s in Soho. He’d be have been homeless and dead.  

It’s remarkable how people in the Democrats think he’s having it tough, he’s not at all, especially when you compare it to a normal person. 

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I know yeah,  not like the young Trumps have any skeletons 

I can remember those issues being blasted all over the media on and off for years, with Hunter though parts of the media and others actively tried to suppress what was going on before the election, that's probably one reason why this has dragged on for so long.

2 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

£1.6 million from a cash machine. Thats some serious dollar that he’s spent on crack and hookers.

If Hunter wasn’t Joe’s kid, he wouldn’t be getting all the chances he’s getting to sort himself out and holding art exhibition’s in Soho. He’d be have been homeless and dead.  

It’s remarkable how people in the Democrats think he’s having it tough, he’s not at all, especially when you compare it to a normal person. 

CYN7aMjUwAQ41Sx.jpg

Hunter's an amateur 

• Haha 1

Any Republican beats him and any mildly known democrat will beat the tangerine palpatine.

The Yanks are stuck with 2 choices most of them don't want.

Still,no matter how bad and inept Biden has become, to be losing to a guy who has 91 criminal charges and is most likely, clinically insane, is woeful.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, niallers said:

Any Republican beats him and any mildly known democrat will beat the tangerine palpatine.

The Yanks are stuck with 2 choices most of them don't want.

Still,no matter how bad and inept Biden has become, to be losing to a guy who has 91 criminal charges and is most likely, clinically insane, is woeful.

People tend to look kindly upon Biden. But if you dig deep enough you'd see he's just another in a long line of professional crooks in American politics. 

On 12/12/2023 at 15:24, Gnasher said:

He's not well.

At least the audience enjoyed it.

I think there’s very little chance, but might be wrong, that he is talking about his own father returning to his kibbutz mate. I imagine it’s a clip to suggest how mad he’s getting, but will instead be him reading somebody else’s experience.

Expecting an American government to be a cuddly let’s be nice to everyone organisation is a forlorn hope, it never has been. It’s always been concerned with what’s in its own interests. Like most. Supporting Israel has always been just that and won’t change. Democrats, like Labour over here, tend to have liberal minded voters/members who find aspects of hard power cruel, while the republican voters tend to not give a fuck as long as their side wins. 

if you think any American President will support Palestine over Israel you’ve not been taking notice.