You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

1 minute ago, Strontium said:

I've got a low tolerance for the Mandelson Svengali dogwhistle shit at the best of times, but thanks for the revenge neg, you worthless piece of slime.

What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't make any suggestion of him being a Svengali.

The issue is that he was conducting a relationship with a man convicted of child prostitution, while holding a senior position in government. If you don't think that's a problem then fair play, you're even more of a weirdo cunt than I thought.

2 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't make any suggestion of him being a Svengali.

The issue is that he was conducting a relationship with a man convicted of child prostitution, while holding a senior position in government. If you don't think that's a problem then fair play, you're even more of a weirdo cunt than I thought.

The picture is from before he was convicted of a child sex offence. Obviously Peter Mandelson's crystal ball wasn't functioning on that particular day.

11 hours ago, Duff Man said:

"He should stand trial for war crimes if he has committed a war crime" doesn't seem an unreasonable answer, to me, when asked about the then upcoming release of the Chilcot report. I mean what should his response have been? No?

These are exactly the type of vile ideas I won’t have to deal with after January.

• Upvote 1

See more lies. Where have I said I’ll let people die???? Go on point it out you little shit. The NHS is being crippled because greedy cunts want people to pay for private healthcare this despite them paying tax and NI that should come with a funded NHS service. You absolute fucking lemon 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

See more lies. Where have I said I’ll let people die???? Go on point it out you little shit. The NHS is being crippled because greedy cunts want people to pay for private healthcare this despite them paying tax and NI that should come with a funded NHS service. You absolute fucking lemon 

The NHS is fucked because it has been starved of funding.

Streeting wants extra funding to treat people in private hospitals.

Quite why that's an issue is beyond me.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

You called merseyrail evil the other night for inconveniencing you. And here you are demonstrating what evil is. You’re the evil one. 

I didn't mention Merseyrail, more untrue bollocks.

2 minutes ago, Strontium said:

The NHS is fucked because it has been starved of funding.

Streeting wants extra funding to treat people in private hospitals.

Quite why that's an issue is beyond me.

I didn't mention Merseyrail, more untrue bollocks.

Why doesn’t he want extra funding for the NHS? Why don’t he banging the drum about NHS funding? Explain ….

Hahaha who were you calling evil then for your train being delayed? 

28 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Either you think it's crazy that there are private hospitals with people twiddling their thumbs who could take some of the burden off NHS waiting lists, or you don't.

Well, I certainly agree with Streeting when talking about temporary measures to reduce some of the pressure on the NHS. There's a big difference between using private companies to pick up shortfall whilst addressing the wider issues and funding the NHS. You and I have been through the entire privatisation in the health service issue more times than I care to remember, and I'm as staunchly against privatisation in the NHS as I was then, but the 'let them die for ideology' stance, to borrow a phrase from the philosopher Shania Twain, don't impress me much. Yes the current government have overseen the horrible degradation of the NHS, but people are suffering. People need to ask themselves honestly, if it was their Mum and they were asked 'we don't have any beds, but the government is willing to pay to put you in the private hospital up the road if you want?', would you say 'no, I care more about purity of my ideology than I do about helping patients including my parent'. We can help whilst fixing, we don't have to cut off everyone's nose to spite our face. Hospitals and extra beds can't be magic'd out of thin air, doctors can't be trained instantly, you can't magic new fuckin' nurses up, care staff [insert Brexit comment here]. Something needs to be done, and it's actually interesting to see - like with the CoL/Energy proposals from Labour - solutions being criticised. Workable, immediate solutions. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Why doesn’t he want extra funding for the NHS? Why don’t he banging the drum about NHS funding? Explain

Erm, what? What do you think "the NHS" is? Loads of NHS stuff is done in private hospitals already. If it's free at the point of use, what's the issue?

It was buses not turning up that I had an issue with, not that it's any of your business.

7 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Erm, what? What do you think "the NHS" is? Loads of NHS stuff is done in private hospitals already. If it's free at the point of use, what's the issue?

It was buses not turning up that I had an issue with, not that it's any of your business.

So the NHS needs the funding then fuck me you really are a fuck knuckle sometimes. 

Hahahahaha