You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, Poster said:

Beijing is using anal swabs to test its residents for coronavirus, a method that experts say is more accurate and raises the chances of detecting the virus.

To collect test samples, the swab needs to be inserted about two to three centimetres (0.8 to 1.2 inches) into the rectum and rotated several times.

After completing the motion twice, the swab is removed before being securely placed inside a sample container. The whole procedure is said to take about 10 seconds.

38538150-9192251-image-m-5_1611744381515

tenor.gif?itemid=12676966&f=1&nofb=1

I can't see that being effective. You'd imagine it'd produce a shitty set of results. 

23 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

It bothers me that people THIS stupid are too stupid to realise they are this stupid.

Thick fucking wanker. I don't know why I watched that. I'm genuinely angry now.

Idiots speak with confidence, whilst intelligence is full of doubt.

Or whatever the quote is. 

2 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Idiots speak with confidence, whilst intelligence is full of doubt.

Or whatever the quote is. 

They deny or lie about ever being wrong in the first place. A big part of everything thats wrong with the world. 

45 minutes ago, No2 said:

What a cunt. I like the last bit, he can't be convicted because he didn't know he committed a criminal offence. Good luck with that one mate.

There is precedent though, it always works a treat when you tell a judge that you were too pissed to think straight before you committed a crime.

31 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

It bothers me that people THIS stupid are too stupid to realise they are this stupid.

Thick fucking wanker. I don't know why I watched that. I'm genuinely angry now.

The Dunning-Kruger effect- basically he's too fucking stupid to realise how fucking stupid he actually is- https://www.verywellmind.com/an-overview-of-the-dunning-kruger-effect-4160740

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

There is precedent though, it always works a treat when you tell a judge that you were too pissed to think straight before you committed a crime.

The Dunning-Kruger effect- basically he's too fucking stupid to realise how fucking stupid he actually is- https://www.verywellmind.com/an-overview-of-the-dunning-kruger-effect-4160740

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Yes. 

And he also doesn't seem to know that intention is one form of mens rea. As is recklessness. And, just wait until he finds out about a crafty little thing known as a strict liability offence. No mens rea! It'll blow his tiny little mind. The cunt. 

Its impossible to blow his mind. It's an impenetrable fortress. Like a giant slab of granite. Also, it has the computing power of a giant slab of granite.

4 hours ago, Poster said:

Beijing is using anal swabs to test its residents for coronavirus, a method that experts say is more accurate and raises the chances of detecting the virus.

To collect test samples, the swab needs to be inserted about two to three centimetres (0.8 to 1.2 inches) into the rectum and rotated several times.

After completing the motion twice, the swab is removed before being securely placed inside a sample container. The whole procedure is said to take about 10 seconds.

38538150-9192251-image-m-5_1611744381515

Is this really new? After all, plenty of arseholes in the UK and the US especially have been swabbed already and tested positive. For being arseholes.

45 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Shameful. Just shameful.

I believe you just need to register with a doctor you get an NHS number. Obviously a fuck up there as those that haven't registered with a doctor probably thought they would not need an NHS number. 

Thank you for everyone sharing this tweet.

@TheDA_UK

has now had a rapid response from

@NHSEngland

stating that you do not need a NHS number to receive a vaccine. We are still aware of a number of trusts where this is happening and we will take it up with NHS Eng.

22 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Looks like hospital ming had himself a party on New Year's Eve too, the cunt. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2880459632278861&id=100009445577423

If he ends up on a ventilator I hope his family take him home and give him some vitamin C.

My wife has it.

She works for NHS and had a positive lateral flow test then confirmed with the 'bigger' test.

She is ok, a very slight cough, bit of a headache and slight aches and pains...but nothing more serious yet.....tested positive yesterday.

Biggest issue we have is we live in a very small house not really got much if any room to isolate/separate very well...I have accepted i will get it now and that is OK, i'll do best not to, but it is what it is...probably got it already in reality.

My lad shouldn't be bothered if he gets it, but obviously he is priority.

• Upvote 22

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

My wife has it.

She works for NHS and had a positive lateral flow test then confirmed with the 'bigger' test.

She is ok, a very slight cough, bit of a headache and slight aches and pains...but nothing more serious yet.....tested positive yesterday.

Biggest issue we have is we live in a very small house not really got much if any room to isolate/separate very well...I have accepted i will get it now and that is OK, i'll do best not to, but it is what it is...probably got it already in reality.

Hope she’s ok. You’ve probably already got it, fingers crossed you’ll be asymptotic.  

9 minutes ago, an tha said:

My wife has it.

I wish you all well mate.

13 minutes ago, an tha said:

My wife has it.

All the best to you and yours mate 

43 minutes ago, an tha said:

My wife has it.

My Mrs didn't get it when I had it (or if she did, she was asymptomatic) so it's not a given you'll catch anything. Wishing you and your family all the best anyway.