Quantcast
Other Football - 2018/19 Season - Page 152 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

22 minutes ago, moof said:

Has there ever been a worse Irish side? Ive only heard of about 3 of their players. 

Harry wilson is boss 

its not even that.

I was at the match on Saturday night and left at half time.

We (Ireland) play similarly shite to how we played under that prick Roy Hodgson.

The formation seems to be some form of 9-1.

That poor fucker Shane Long is left all on his lonesome up front, and there isnt an ounce of help from the midfield or defence. 

My cousin drives for the FAI and he does me telling me that intraining the players look great. Good fast passing, strong tackling, but clearly terrible coaching has these players playing so poorly

26 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Hearing that Gibraltar have beaten Liechtenstein in the big one. 

Couldn't take any more excitement after the Kazakhstan / Andorra clash this afternoon.

22 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Another poxy international break this time next month. 

Dammit. I'll be in Sydney when the international break is on, and I was hoping to catch a game with the supporters club in the city. 

47 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Another poxy international break this time next month. 

With any luck all the players fucked up in this one will be fit just in time to be fucked up in that next one and another 3 or 4 on top can be fucked too.

19 hours ago, moof said:

Has there ever been a worse Irish side?

Possibly. But not since WWII.

Thank God the rugger buggers offer some sporting hope...

6 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

Possibly. But not since WWII.

Thank God the rugger buggers offer some sporting hope...

Weren't they a bit shit before Jack Charlton came along and threw in a bunch of Englishmen and Scots?

29 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Weren't they a bit shit before Jack Charlton came along and threw in a bunch of Englishmen and Scots?

No, to be honest. Look at those 70s and '80s squads. Full of top talent. Badly managed, admittedly. And overseen by an association of clowns.

The Englishmen and Scots thing betrays an ignorance of history. Also, to be honest! You should listen to Kevin Kilbane, for example, talk about that aspect of Irish identity to get some idea of what the issue involves...

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, redinoz said:

Dammit. I'll be in Sydney when the international break is on, and I was hoping to catch a game with the supporters club in the city. 

See if they'll put Kyrgyzstan v Andorra on for you.

Kepa, Azpilicueta, Rudiger, David Luiz, Alonso, Jorginho, Kante, Kovacic, Willian, Hazard, Morata  

De Gea, Young, Smalling, Lindelof, Shaw, Matic, Pogba, Martial, Rashford, Mata, Lukaku

Some attacking line up for Utd that. Be about 6:3 to Chelsea this 

Real Madrid 2 nil down at home to Levante after 20 minutes.

La Liga has been phenomenal this season. 

Real Madrid have been really poor but Levante are playing some excellent football.