You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saudi Arabia

Captain Turdseye

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The middle east is, and always has been, run largely by cunts. Civilians sadly are always caught up in it, but the actual power players are just horrendous twats pretty much wall to wall. This narrative that's been created about the gaza situation being the freedom fighters of the middle east rallying around against the imperialist west and its puppet states is pure bollocks.

Muslims slaughter each other left and right, and turn a blind eye to it left and right. The Chinese camps, Chechnya, Yemen, Shia/Suni, pretty much all of them hate the kurds.

Now it's the brave Houthi freedom fighters stepping in to help the Palestinians by, oh yes, trying to sink civilian Indian ships. 

The mental gymnastics is next level from many too. "Gays for palestine", what the actual fuckety fuck. Meanwhile poor Henderson is persona non grata.

Personally I think the world would be a better place if the Borg turned up and used a laser to cut the entire middle east out of the planet and fired it into the sun.

What size t-shirt you want?

20240106_162745.jpg

14 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The middle east is, and always has been, run largely by cunts. Civilians sadly are always caught up in it, but the actual power players are just horrendous twats pretty much wall to wall. This narrative that's been created about the gaza situation being the freedom fighters of the middle east rallying around against the imperialist west and its puppet states is pure bollocks.

Muslims slaughter each other left and right, and turn a blind eye to it left and right. The Chinese camps, Chechnya, Yemen, Shia/Suni, pretty much all of them hate the kurds.

Now it's the brave Houthi freedom fighters stepping in to help the Palestinians by, oh yes, trying to sink civilian Indian ships. 

The mental gymnastics is next level from many too. "Gays for palestine", what the actual fuckety fuck. Meanwhile poor Henderson is persona non grata.

Personally I think the world would be a better place if the Borg turned up and used a laser to cut the entire middle east out of the planet and fired it into the sun.

Absolutely white there.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

The GF now appears to have three distinct threads which is just Gnasher and Planet Origi posting tweets about Palestine. What's not to love there.

Don't knock it Secsh, it's a blessing that after a mere 400,000 deaths, the situation in Yemen is finally getting a bit of GF attention thanks to its tangential association with much sexier topics.

Okay, granted, most of them don't want to actually talk about Yemen, but still.

23 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The middle east is, and always has been, run largely by cunts.

The whole world is run by cunts.

But at least in a democracy, the cunts have a vested interest in keeping enough of us alive and healthy to vote them back in.

23 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Don't knock it Secsh, it's a blessing that after a mere 400,000 deaths, the situation in Yemen is finally getting a bit of GF attention thanks to its tangential association with much sexier topics.

Okay, granted, most of them don't want to actually talk about Yemen, but still.

You mean like UK bombs hitting it? You do realise this isn't the Yemen thread right? 

51 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

What a horrific post. The Middle East is a vast and diverse geo-political area firstly.

Secondly there isn’t a ‘narrative around freedom fighters’, there’s a factually oppressed and occupied population in Palestine, which is about the size of a county. 2 million of them are in Gaza and they’ve been effectively imprisoned since 2005, with Palestinians in the occupied territories having been occupied and factually subjected to varying form of oppression for 75 years.

No one would condone killing of anyone but you can hardly be surprised that some people in that situation might fight back.

Tell me what part of those demonstrable facts is ‘pure bollocks’?

Outside of that very specific and very geographically small area, you’ve essentially said you’d kill billions of innocent people if you could because their rulers are cunts. 

Well that applies to pretty much the entire earth. No race or region is superior to another, it’s just people with cunts in charge 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

You do realise this isn't the Yemen thread right?

Nobody even cared enough to start a thread.

I was going to start one but then thought I may as well just start a WW3 one seeing as there is so much going on in this horrible world. 

It's definitely quite a stain on the shithouse of a society we live in when you hear "Oh you care about innocent deaths in Gaza but not in China/Yemen/The Congo etc etc." To imply its "sexier" is just downright evil. 

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I mean

I suppose you could make the same argument for the west a few 100 years ago when we were going round raping and pillaging half the world.

Even now,as seen on here,the west(over 400,00 dead civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan) are the good guys and the other lot are the bad guys.

Us and the America have repeatedly stuck our nose in into the middle east,often with disastererous consequences,and then act shocked when it bites us on the arse.

“Tried to kill my father, man.”

https://amp.theguardian.com/books/2004/jul/31/highereducation.news

Unger estimates that, since the mid-70s, 85,000 super-rich Saudis have invested the staggering sum of $860bn in American companies. Houston, the oil capital of the United States, has benefited more than any other city and now has a significant Saudi presence.”

IMG_2635.jpeg

IMG_2644.jpeg

One on one, ive met loads of sound people from the middle east....I've met loads of sound people from Asia, all over...Sound people exist all over the world, it turns out. Most people are.

But to be completely honest, all i think looking at the Saudis is 'Another bunch of cheating, sports washers'...I rope them in with Manchester City, the worst sports cheats since Ben Johnson, which is probably not fair...But it seems like they ruin everything they touch to me.

Im just some cunt livin in australia so what i think means little, but...A misogynist ideology?...Fuck off, its 2024 and you are about 200 years out of date...mate.

Remember the Beverley Hillbillies?  The backwards cunts who discovered oil? Fucking couldnt stand them, big headed show off twats ridin' with their nan on the fucking roof rack? Fuck off, proper knob heads.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Mistadobalina said:

One on one, ive met loads of sound people from the middle east....I've met loads of sound people from Asia, all over...Sound people exist all over the world, it turns out. Most people are.

But to be completely honest, all i think looking at the Saudis is 'Another bunch of cheating, sports washers'...I rope them in with Manchester City, the worst sports cheats since Ben Johnson, which is probably not fair...But it seems like they ruin everything they touch to me.

Im just some cunt livin in australia so what i think means little, but...A misogynist ideology?...Fuck off, its 2024 and you are about 200 years out of date...mate.

Remember the Beverley Hillbillies?  The backwards cunts who discovered oil? Fucking couldnt stand them, big headed show off twats ridin' with their nan on the fucking roof rack? Fuck off, proper knob heads.

Spectacular. Great opening post.