You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Manchester United (h) Sat 14 Oct 12.30pm - Esse Quam Videri

Gym Beglin

I'd be tempted to play Ox-C for Mane and play Coutinho centrally in front of Henderson and Can / Wyjnaldum which will help stop Valencia getting forward on the right. If Young plays, which now Pogba and Fellani are both out,I suspect he won't but Salah would definitely get joy. Mourinho might therefore play Blind or Darmian instead.

That back 5 is criminal.....2 years into Klopps time here and we have a back 5 like that - it beggars belief.

The worrying thing is that it seems like Klopp has no problem with it....Klopp is boss but if he really does have no problem with/think our defence is good enough then it will sadly be his undoing because what he has built in terms of a defence is laughably short of what a title winning side would have.

There remains a debate IMO about how he appears to be happy to play without a proper striker as well - there isn't a player in our side who is even close to being a 20 pl goals a season player...something we surely need.

there isn't a player in our side who is even close to being a 20 pl goals a season player...something we surely need.

I think Salah could get close or there if he settles in and is confident enough. Mane could too if he's on form enough and not getting banned/injured. Mane, Salah, Coutinho and Firmino could get the goals we need if we play well, the defence is something that concerns me way more.

Not hugely confident that we're going to win this one. It's the mancs though and we're at home, so I'm going to believe that they can and will do it.

Mignolet

Gomez

Matip

Lovren

Moreno

Henderson

Can

Wijnaldum

Coutinho

Firmino

Salah

Hmm. Apart from the front three that's not a great team on paper. Fingers crossed.

Front 3 decent, midfield average, back 4 and keeper shite. Basically we need 9 out 10 performances across the board to win.