You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I really do not. I get Rico jumping up and down, squealing his ill-informed nonsense until I get bored and go away.

No, you really do. Your instinct to stay out is correct. Trans women against women boxers? 

4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I really do not. I get Rico jumping up and down, squealing his ill-informed nonsense until I get bored and go away.

Jumping up and down, squealing?  Are you ok?  Facts heh, the first sign of someone who’s rattled…

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Rattled? 

Twerp.

See, you’re all over the place.  

Anyway, seems like British cyclists were planning on withdrawing from the event on Saturday before Emily was withdraw.  Fucking bigots (and I doing this right?). 

Wind yer neck in, you weirdo. 

The time to start with that shit is... well, when someone says or does something - anything - that would make a sane person think they're pissed.

It's all he's got as a come back. 

That said, Trans Women shouldn't be getting into a boxing ring with men. It might hurt their feelings being refused but it will hurt a hell of a lot more if they were allowed. (not saying you've said that before you have a shot of whisky and start calling me a cunt as well) 

Wind yer neck in, you weirdo. 

The time to start with that shit is... well, when someone says or does something - anything - that would make a sane person think they're pissed.

Trans women against women boxers/UFC you missed that question. You must have been tired/confused

Just now, Bjornebye said:

That said, Trans Women shouldn't be getting into a boxing ring with men. It might hurt their feelings being refused but it will hurt a hell of a lot more if they were allowed. (not saying you've said that before you have a shot of whisky and start calling me a cunt as well) 

Digging at me whilst agreeing. Well done

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Just now, A Red said:

Trans women against women boxers/UFC you missed that question. You must have been tired/confused

I got that spectacularly wrong. 

Point stands. 

4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Rattled? All over the place?

You're just typing random words to distract from the obvious fact that I called you right.

Hold on, you had me ‘squealing’ a minute ago so maybe think about that first.  

Anyway - should our Tory MP have access to womens toilets, changing rooms and even prison when he’s done for drink driving and leaving the scene? 

9 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Hold on, you had me ‘squealing’ a minute ago so maybe think about that first.  

Anyway - should our Tory MP have access to womens toilets, changing rooms and even prison when he’s done for drink driving and leaving the scene? 

Dunno. It's not my call and, thankfully, not yours either.

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It’s already happened in MMA. Fallon Fox, fractured her opponent’s skull - still jokes about it. 

9 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Fuck off, dribble-chin.

The voice of reason, the moral conscience gets pissed like the rest of us. Couldn't give a fuck about the safety of women being up against trans women in boxing/ufc.  Scratch beneath the surface, you don't have to look far.

• Downvote 1

Yeah, that's how I picture you reacting to every news story or tweet that touches on your weird obsession - like an angry piglet.

Million miles from the truth but if me in your imagination floats your boat who am I to argue.