You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Season ticket renewals 2017/18

Red74

Just had my email through saying we've got till the 23rd May to renew for next season. It burns my head out the way we've recently started doing this, especially with so many home games still to play for this bloody season. Give us a break and let us go back to the old days of getting a bit of breathing space till June \ July at the latest

Anyway, heres the prices

148cc79c2fa2f614ce085117504f5ad2513d9462

Same, mines £834. Have they kept them frozen for next year as I'm paying £83pm now?

I think they have. Im not absolutely sure as I had to sell my seat back to the club a couple of times so didnt pay full whack for last season's.

• Downvote 1

In other news, it's being reported that FSG are going to allow Klopp to spend big this summer, identifying elite players who know what it takes to win things.

Given the stories about transfers come out almost daily it'd be virtually impossible to pick a time that doesn't clash.

In other news, it's being reported that FSG are going to allow Klopp to spend big this summer, identifying elite players who know what it takes to win things.

That's why they want our s/t money as soon as possible,its all a cunning plan