You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

Not while Joe Allen is about.

Anything Joe can do, Jordan does better

Jordan does anything better than Joe

No he can't

Yes he can

No he can't

Emre Can

No he can't 

Yes he can

No he can't

Emre Can

Over to you, the Kop...
  • Upvote 1

No he can't

Yes he can

No he can't

Emre Can

No he can't 

Yes he can

No he can't

Emre Can

Over to you, the Kop...

Okay, surely this can be adapted into something good without slagging off young Joe.

So...

Anything you can do we can do better

We can do anything better than you

(No you can't)

Yes we Can

(No you can't)

EMRE CAN

And rinse, and repeat...

Since Moyes joined Everton in 2002 they have won 1 of their 58 away games at the traditional big 4 ( United, Liverpool, Chelsea & Arsenal ) and taken 24 points from 174.

That is truly pathetic.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that one win against Moyes himself when he was at United? So it shouldn't really count.

• Upvote 1

Went for a beer with a mate Saturday, he's a rovers fan but I don't hold that against him.

He went up to watch Bristol Rovers V Oldham a few weeks ago and the story of the day had me in tears.

Their coach gets pulled over by the police on the motorway as someone has opened the emergency exit and is pissing out the door as he's shitfaced at 9 in the morning.

When they do get there they're in some pub for away fans that's linked to a holiday inn or some shit. They come out to head to the ground and there's a wedding party coming out of the hotel.

Unfortunately one of the bridesmaids was on the rather large size so shouts of who ate all the pies and 6', 7', 8' wide are very vocal.

To the point the police ask them to go back in and have another pint before going to the ground.

On the way to the ground they're walking across some park that has pub teams playing.

As Rovers were away they were going to be playing in yellow rather than blue and white, they come across one game that has two sides playing in blue and yellow.

About 300 Rovers fans were crowded round the pitch shouting 'come on you yellows'.

A minute later some fat bastard in yellow scores and runs into the Rovers crowd to celebrate.

He's given the bumps, raised to the sky like he was Messi and then stripped bollock naked.

They all fucked off with his kit including his boots!

• Upvote 3

Roy Keane giving Everton some gyp over their players' fitness records.

I'm watching the press conference now.

"Not sure when they last won something...think it was a good number of years ago"

"Maybe their players need to toughen up a bit"

"Think they're out of the league cup...think Norwich beat them at Goodison"

"Why do we need to have a good relationship with Everton?"

He is a top class troll, Keane.

Guest Pistonbroke

Either that or he will be ready for Uruguay on Tuesday. One of the two.

Yeah, but is that him just putting on a brave face or telling the truth. If he does play and makes the thigh injury worse the Arse fans will be fewming. 

**Makes note to oneself. Check for updates before posting news you read about 6 hours ago. 

Roy Keane giving Everton some gyp over their players' fitness records.

Hypocritical, as ever from the psycho.

Same feller who walked out on his country during a world cup

Same feller who was nothing but a disaster as a manger( His  Sunderland side seemed to have fitness and bottle problems on the day I saw Everton put seven past them at goodison)

Such a success at coaching/managerial level that Eire appointed a Northern Ireland manager ahead of him.

Great player, but nothing short of a prick afterwards.

Hypocritical, as ever from the psycho.

Same feller who walked out on his country during a world cup

Same feller who was nothing but a disaster as a manger( His  Sunderland side seemed to have fitness and bottle problems on the day I saw Everton put seven past them at goodison)

Such a success at coaching/managerial level that Eire appointed a Northern Ireland manager ahead of him.

Great player, but nothing short of a prick afterwards.

He was a prick as a player as well not just afterwards. 

Yes, I do agree on Keane - he's a tedious bore and he was a shit manager, controversial for the sake of it, massive ego, a complete tit.

Brace yourself for this, but I once got some ITK information that Roy's team talks consist of lambasting everyone for not putting in enough effort.

I know, I was just as surprised as you!