You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loris Karius

Captain

Difficult one this in some respects.

Maybe Klopp values loyalty and team building higher than just spending fucking millions on someone else to be placed under extreme scrutiny.

If he starts Karius next year I’d concede he is an all round better judge of people and players than I could ever pretend to be and give him the benefit of that.

Problems will happen if Karius drops a few and we stop winning.

I’m happy to let him lash at it just now but come on Jurgen don’t risk it if you can get someone in.

• Upvote 1

Loris Karius' Instagram video is even better with Baywatch music. pic.twitter.com/yRK8UFWV5R

— Kristian (@vonstrenginho) July 5, 2018

If only he had published the video himself with that music as it seems perfectly in time, even with him licking the ice cream and the singer proclaiming all will be all right. Very good.

If you want to see how it's supposed to be done, Rafa has started his own Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk2FJNVBfzU/

And just look at that fucking lean.

Like a god. cc81ab2229e8cd6c775a873994e604d9.jpg

Even though Klopp is the superior manager in every way, there was something boss about having Rafa as a manager. A man that wouldn't look out of place behind a pharmacy counter being in charge of the greatest footballing institution in the world gave hope to all us plebs.

Even though Klopp is the superior manager in every way, there was something boss about having Rafa as a manager. A man that wouldn't look out of place behind a pharmacy counter being in charge of the greatest footballing institution in the world gave hope to all us plebs.

Rafa with money and decent owners - stuff dreams are made of.

He's a useless cunt. We all know it. We all can see it.

I'd take Jack Butland right now if it meant Karius wasn't the number 1 for next season.

Madness.

When you say "we all" that doesn't include Jurgen Klopp. (For what it's worth, it doesn’t include me either.)

My only concern is whether Ramos broke him psychologically. If Klopp is confident that Karius is good enough, then I'll trust his judgement, because he knows what he's talking about more than anyone round here.

• Upvote 4

I’ve just ran up the stairs so my missus didn’t have to pause Cujo, I stubbed my toe and it’s really swollen and bruised. Clearly nobody would care, but it’s got to be more interesting than Daniel Fucking Sturridge and our goalkeeping escapades.

Looks fucking broken. I’ll keep you all informed.

Cheers GreyCellGreen - keep us informed what the TLW medical staff think.

We don't wanna go into the season with GreyCell carrying a knock.

I am hoping he'd gonna step up this year on the FF matchday threads.

Cheers GreyCellGreen - keep us informed what the TLW medical staff think.

We don't wanna go into the season with GreyCell carrying a knock.

I am hoping he'd gonna step up this year on the FF matchday threads.

He's got real potential. Already set his stall out on goalkeepers. I've high hopes for him this season.