You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO stevebaby

Champ

In my head, Buoy, it's mostly about taking Steve with us to as many places around the world where forumites live and travel supporting our great club. Anything else is an additional bonus really.

How do others see it?

This is how I see it.

It's not aboot trying to reach more people, more aboot the way Gandy connected all of us.

Green Jesus needs to be quite a bit bigger in in my opinion.

FAO STEVEBABY.

Massive Green Jesus

TLW logo (rather than a regular LFC liverbird) to the right.

Link

Like Tony said but I think I'd leave the link out.

How would it be if the YNWA was written out in full?

• Upvote 1

To be honest I think all the web link talk and stuff has become a sideshow.  My thoughts are it's about steve, not us.  I don't really give a fuck whether anybody comes to the site or not - they weren't here when steve was.  Fuckers missed the boat.

Fuck the link off

FAO Stevebaby, green jesus, TLW logo, YNWA.  It should have the pissbag really - in an ideal world it would be draped around the green fella just as it is in the famous photo in this very thread but if that's not going to look good on a four colour green image, fair fucks.

Can't see that it needs any more personally.

Great work on the designs by the way Buoy.

• Upvote 3

Be careful, less is more as they say. I would be wary of trying to cram too much on, and a wee bit of cryptic would be fitting - has to be a bit wtf.

It was you lads who got to know him best. Do you think we're on the right lines?

Bingo. 

So, we're slowly reaching a consensus but here's what you've got so far: 

2e2nnsk.jpg

Haven't added the piss bag due to it making little or no difference to the impact. 

Font isn't the correct one but it's a close fit. 

Used standard bird to match TLW's. 

I think this is perfect. Love the link too, important because it spreads the word of Gandy.

In Leon Britton's words, fantastic Buoy.

It was you lads who got to know him best. Do you think we're on the right lines?

To represent Gandy it must either have tits, or be a head scratcher- as I don't think a banner with tits is gonna fly too well. I'd say it has to be something, where people ask what the fuck is that about.

It represents the side of the club he connected with. - nutty fans, and it's also a good representation of the GF in general which fundamentally this also represents. Bold and simple are the key to a good banner, "wtf" and humour elevate them to the next level.

• Upvote 3

Personally I think Green Jesus is synonymous with Steve and should be on there. If the club won't let it in we'll politely point out that it's religious descrimination against Christians which we will be forced to bring to the attention of the press. Watch how quickly their opinion will change.

Personally I think Green Jesus is synonymous with Steve and should be on there. If the club won't let it in we'll politely point out that it's religious descrimination against Christians which we will be forced to bring to the attention of the press. Watch how quickly their opinion will change.

You reckon we can just go ahead, then?

Let's face it. The club cares little for fans these days so fuck what they think about it. Green Jesus is essential and should take centre stage. FAO stevebaby at the top and YNWA and TLW at the bottom. Simple is best.

Or top left, as it appears on the site?

If you're worried, check with the club. I've had problems taking something into Anfield before, and that was just a sign to hold up saying no to groundshare with Everton. In the end they wouldn't let me take it in.

As with so many bureaucratic things, if you're asking the question, the answer's invariably 'yes'?

If they say no we'll email the Boston Globe complaining that our Boston owners are stifling our freedom of Christian religious expression. Always plays well with the colonies. After that, Green Jesus will probably get his own Kop season ticket....