You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs Hull

mouse1989

Not sure what we're about now.

Are the players learning anything out there, are we treading water, is this all supposed to click when Sturridge is back?

Stupid fuckers. Another year of your careers down the drain, well done.

Surely its trying to win games?

People say the manager has no plan b but arent we seeing plan b now because plan a was clearly build the team and play around Suarez's strengths?

He's gone so we're having to adapt our play while sturridge is injured (just how long do hammies and calf strains last FFS?)

There's no way we could play exactly the same way this season as last. For one, teams were shit scared of facing Suarez, now they dont even have him in their worst nightmares.

I thought we were a lot better today but just couldnt get the breakthrough. No way am I saying everything is fixed because clearly it isnt.

Sadly, real life football isnt like FIFA 2014 or whatever the latest incarnate is called.

Considering how utterly fucking appalling we have been in every game bar the Tottenham one its remarkable we're still in the top half, and with a reasonable chance of getting out of our Champions League group. If we could sort our shit out fairly soon we could still have a good season.

This

People say the manager has no plan b but arent we seeing plan b now because plan a was clearly build the team and play around Suarez's strengths?

He's gone so we're having to adapt our play while sturridge is injured (just how long do hammies and calf strains last FFS?)

There's no way we could play exactly the same way this season as last. For one, teams were shit scared of facing Suarez, now they dont even have him in their worst nightmares.

I thought we were a lot better today but just couldnt get the breakthrough. No way am I saying everything is fixed because clearly it isnt.

Sadly, real life football isnt like FIFA 2014 or whatever the latest incarnate is called.

FIFA 2015

• Upvote 5

I just still don't see what the system is. Gerrard popped up in some attacking areas in the second half, but not the first, why?

Why are we drilling corners into the box? It's not like we're aerially dominant? Are we trying to play on the break or are we trying to build play? Can't tell.

Why does sterling play every minute? He's going backwards.

Surely the problem is quite obvious in that we've not been adjusting the system . When we did adjust the flippin system today we actually started to play well. 

• Upvote 1

Not sure what we're about now.

Are the players learning anything out there, are we treading water, is this all supposed to click when Sturridge is back?

Stupid fuckers. Another year of your careers down the drain, well done.

We are rudderless at the moment.

We cant play the way that Rodgers says he wants to play because he didn't sign the right players to do it.

Its much easier to "press" when the oppo are set back by Suarez and Sturridge.

Doesn't look quite such a convincing philosophy now does it?

Especially with Gerrard and Joe Allen in the MF.

• Upvote 1

Sat in the Kop and could not believe the number of times our midfield looked up and saw no movement up top. Don't want to add to the shitstorm but could not believe how Mario would just stand by Hull's centre back. The one time he did move Raheem played him in. Our team, or any team for that matter, does not function with lack of movement up front. 13 competitive games this season, does Rodgers not see this. And why was our number 10 on the bench? BR is starting to worry me, as I am not sure he knows how to fix this.

I honestly think if any team in this league has a real go at us then we'll be able to do fuck all about it, Hull were sat deep and at times cut through us easy.

What the fuck do they do in training every fucking day? We look devoid of any threat or ideas in attack and we are fucking shite in defence, despite spending a fucking fortune we have managed to end up completely and utterly dependent on an injury prone striker who we already had.

Does anyone else see the shitty tackling techniques on display from our players?

It's like they aren't fucked getting to a breaking ball and the get there 2nd and try a little pussyfooting toe poke around the other player's leg from behind before scurrying back 5 yards to give the whole thing another go closer to our box.

Get the fuck in there you cunts

• Upvote 1