You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mario Balotelli

WhiskeyJar

Makes sense that the useless tosser goes there. He's a big name, despite us all knowing he's not that great, and the Chinese want to high profile names for their league. 

Bet he can't believe his luck that he'll soon be earning more than anybody except Messi and Suarez. 

Oh, and our transfer committee cunts can thank their fucking lucky stars if they get anything back like the 16m they spunked up the wall for him. 

The Chinese league is going to be a bit of a double edged sword for us. It will offer another option to offload unwanted players, and especially players like Balotelli, who (strangely in his case) have a bit of a global profile - for example, Balotelli appears on Puma adverts alongside Usain Bolt over here in America.

So that's the upside. Sell players we don't want.

But we will also see a downside. We've already bumped up against it with the Teixeira deal, but I think the downside is going to start hitting Prem clubs more and more. We will see lots of players wanting more money, using the Chinese league as some sort of benchmark or leverage. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

How the fuck did this imbecile ever end up playing for us ?  Seriously.  It was like driving a double decker bus flat out through a huge oil patch and handbrake turning the fucker.  The end result was so obvious.

What did anyone really expect from the dopey cunt ?

He's that ineffective there's not even rumours of West Ham preparing a bid for him.  We could end up paying through the nose and cancelling his contract just to get rid of him.

I can't see Klopp entertaining his antics or his lacklustre shite performances.

He's lazy, shit and a nutcase. People say his pissed his career up the wall with his attitude but I disagree. I reckon he's a mediocre player. He has zero attributes that I would want as a manager.

Correct. He's shite, the Pete Doherty of football, walks around with a dildo on his head swigging turps and idiots assume he must be a tortured genius rather than just a prized bellend.
  • Upvote 1

Probably the worst signing the club has ever made. As shit, and completely unsuited, as Carroll and Benteke were/are at least neither are full blown spastics.

We spent £16m on, and gave massive wages and a long contract to, somebody who we knew could count to potato.