You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Rugby League Thread.....

old skool tom

1 minute ago, littletedwest said:

Legendary leigh and Warrington player des Drummond passed away two weeks ago.

Before my time but apparently he was 2nd on superstars in the early 80s. His time in the hundred metres on that would have qualified him for the 1984 Olympics.

I remember Des Drummond, great player, and like you mention he was like lightning.

• 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Saints v Wigan in the Challenge Cup semi final on BBC1. @Elite assume you're watching or there? 

I'm working pal, so missed most of this half. Just stuck it on my tablet, looks like we are struggling.

Just now, Elite said:

I'm working pal, so missed most of this half. Just stuck it on my tablet, looks like we are struggling.

Been very poor tbh. Had a sin bin and all. Makinson is playing with a knock as well. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Just now, Elite said:

I remember going on a coach once to Leeds as a kid and their fans attacked our bus, literally came on scrapping with the dad's. Utter cunts.

I've been there with Liverpool in the FA Cup in 01 and they were horrible then. Although to be fair they had absolutely battered us for 80 minutes then we nicked two late ones. Dodged a few bricks after that.