You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

13 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Cheers gents , I will check out the next fight with an open mind. I saw the Wonder Boy fight and thought it could have gone either way  ( tbf I am not an expert on UFC scoring ) with not a lot of action involved.

Could have gone either way that but being the home fighter/big ticket seller helped it to sway in Tills favour imo.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Elite said:

Could have gone either way that but being the home fighter/big ticket seller helped it to sway in Tills favour imo.

This

And I wouldn't be shocked if the judges had got the nudge to edge it to Till. Nobody wanted Wonder boy - Woodley 3

• 2 weeks later...

The Chris in his light-heavy debut against Dominick Reyes. He's most likely getting KO'd, but has a chance if he can take Reyes down.

Co-main is Stephens vs Yair Rodriguez, which was stopped a couple of weeks ago after an eye poke right at the start. Two decent fights, tbf.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

The Chris in his light-heavy debut against Dominick Reyes. He's most likely getting KO'd, but has a chance if he can take Reyes down.

Co-main is Stephens vs Yair Rodriguez, which was stopped a couple of weeks ago after an eye poke right at the start. Two decent fights, tbf.

Yeah it's not bad. Yair Rodriguez has come across as a complete bellend since the eye poke, hope Stephens starches him.

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

That’s a shame, Aventus. I was really looking forward to the showdown between you and Fowler’s God.

Who pissed hot and for what. 

My sources have it being FG pissing hot. Elevated levels and Estradiol found in his system. 

26 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Diaz strikes me as legit. 

He's also a guy stupid enough to continue smoking pot when he's going to get tested, knowing it will get him suspended. 

Be interesting what it's for. The amount of 'legal' supplements these guys take its no wonder they piss hot all the time. The combination are bound to through up weird results

Yeah, the UFC isn't as good as it once was for me.

I still enjoy it but it's going too staged for my liking and they ban who they want to ban and keep who they want to keep.

If Diaz didn't have as much of a fan base as he does these days they would've banned him for this but they wanted him to keep quiet and continue with the fight? So much bullshit.