You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Michael Owen anyone?

Block109'er

He wont go to Stoke whilst he thinks there is a chance he can come back here

Your the winner.

Even without him saying it,from his twatter alone it is clear he is waiting for us.

michael owen<S>@</S>themichaelowen

Nothing to confirm just yet, will be an interesting few days now that the transfer window is closed. 31 st AUG

michael owenVerified<S>@</S>themichaelowen<SMALL class=time>1 Sep</SMALL>

Lots of you asking about my next club. Genuinely don't know yet. Spoken to a few clubs. I'd expect something to happen early next week. 1st Sept

Reading my timeline. 99% of people asking where I will be playing next. I know who is interested but nothing will be done until next week. 1st Sept

Obviously can't tell you who I'm in talks with yet. I have an idea where I will go but you never know who else could enter the fray! 1st Sept

The last one is the telling one for me.

Oh yes, inspired by that classic quote.

However, to be pedantic, eating one's face is different to eating one's head. The latter's possible and I will prove this should Michael Owen join us.

Eating your own head is technically possible if you're a siamese twin. It's attached to your body.

If he was still good enough, I would swallow my pride and say yes, despite how much Ican't stand him!

But I don't think he is and I don't think he'd be worth it even on a pay as you play deal.

I also can't see him suiting the football we want to play.

Drogba? Now that is a totally different question and the answer would be yes!

Having Owen back would be like an old girlfriend asking you out. She was gorgeous, You had great times and she was a ninja in the sack. You ached when she left.

But in the time in between she has screwed a few of your friends and one guy that you really hated because he is a fucking douche. And she waved at you and blew kisses at you and smirked when you saw him out with the douche.

Now the douche has dumped her and she wants to come back to you. Bt she is eight years older, and has the clap and a fanny like a bucket.

You wouldn't touch her with a bargepole the worthless slag.

And that is exactly how Michael Owen makes me feel