You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

John Henry doesn't expect 4th this season

Kevin D

I think FSG have been completely clueless from day one and have made fuck up after fuck up. Yet probably the decision I most agree with was Kenny going, as much as I love Kenny, because it just wasn't working.

But then FSG didn't help Kenny last season. I don't know if there was money available or not in January, but I don't see why Kenny wouldn't have spent it if there was. If we'd signed Jelavic or Cisse and a DM then who's to say we wouldn't have got top 4? We saw the impact Newcastle and Everton's signings made to their season in January. We desperately needed reinforcements, so what happened to the Meireles money in January?

Kenny was hung out to dry over Suarez. Ayre was beyond useless and who left him in charge? FSG. Who let our PR/media figure (Tyrrell) leave during the season and not replace him, further causing damage over Suarez? FSG. The buck stops at the top over that whole omni-shambles. Who appointed a scout in charge of all transfers; a scout who couldn't negotiate his way out of a phone box? FSG did.

How did they not 'help' Kenny? He got more money to spend than any LFC manager in modern times and he messsed up on the signings. Still, he was left to get on with it and it did not work.

The Suarez affair was handled badly by all concerned, including Kenny. Some of his media performances in relation to that issue were terrible, end of. Could the owners have handled it better? Certainly, but Kenny was not blameless.

Tyrell should have gone years ago, LFC have been terrible with the media for as long as I can remember. The timing was strange, the fact itself was totally understandable.

I'd imagine by continually posting binary shit yourself, you thoughtless drone. Having posted 15k times yourself, I'd say you do some more equations about your own life.

EDIT: Another picture of 'clueless'. Brilliant. Is it that sort of wit which meant you've had to leave two other forums because you were ridiculed?

clueless.jpg

But since its something you seem to have an interest in let me tell you all about it.

I've been banned from two forums before, two of the most ridiculous forums around and for some of the most pathetic reasons you can imagine.

RAWK: Because I said the penalty decision Malouda got at Anfield in 2007 when he tripped on Finnan was far away from being the worst penalty decision ever and those who claimed so obviously could neither have played much football or watched much football in their lives.

You do the maths.

YNWA: When I discussed at length that Alonso was far more important than Mascherano and also a far better player, someone obviously did not like that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

clueless.jpg

But since its something you seem to have an interest in let me tell you all about it.

I've been banned from two forums before, two of the most ridiculous forums around and for some of the most pathetic reasons you can imagine.

RAWK: Because I said the penalty decision Malouda got at Anfield in 2007 when he tripped on Finnan was far away from being the worst penalty decision ever and those who claimed so obviously could neither have played much football or watched much football in their lives.

You do the maths.

YNWA: When I discussed at length that Alonso was far more important than Mascherano and also a far better player, someone obviously did not like that.

Boring twat.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Domo Arigato, Mr. Robotocunt.

You were ridiculed on both, even more so than here. I mean, you're ridiculed here, but there was much worse. They really fucking hated you from what I hear, which isn't surprising because you're a dick.

Can I have another clueless pic. I mean, that makes me clueless, right? Anyway, Coro should be here in a minute to back you up.

On the upside, it gives me the opportunity to post some pics of Alicia Silverstone's nips.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Alicia-Silverstone-52.JPG

There's two cunts that ruin this forum, one is a boring twat who knows fuck all about football, and the other thinks he's king of the forum and people love him because of reps.

Both are the antithesis of constructive, informative debate.

Both know fuck all but like to appear as though they do.

Both are sad cunts who think that getting the odd thumbs up from people of similar ilk somehow makes up for the fact that they are absolute cocks.

On topic, I think JH and BR ARE managing expectations publicly, but I would be willing to bet a few quid that their private conversations are very different indeed.

Domo Arigato, Mr. Robotocunt.

You were ridiculed on both, even more so than here. I mean, you're ridiculed here, but there was much worse. They really fucking hated you from what I hear, which isn't surprising because you're a dick.

Can I have another clueless pic. I mean, that makes me clueless, right? Anyway, Coro should be here in a minute to back you up.

You seem to have a great interest in me seeing as you think you know all this stuff, its interesting considering you only joined here in 2009, years after I had posted on either RAWK and YNWA, am I your hero?

Sadly I have never heard anything about you though, mainly because I dont really care about you or any other faceless internet warriors out there who feel the need to use petty insults on a forum.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco
You seem to have a great interest in me seeing as you think you know all this stuff, its interesting considering you only joined here in 2009, years after I had posted on either RAWK and YNWA, am I your hero?

Sadly I have never heard anything about you though, mainly because I dont really care about you or any other faceless internet warriors out there who feel the need to use petty insults on a forum.

Just repeating what I was told about you, sweetie.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
There's two cunts that ruin this forum, one is a boring twat who knows fuck all about football, and the other thinks he's king of the forum and people love him because of reps.

Both are the antithesis of constructive, informative debate.

Both know fuck all but like to appear as though they do.

Both are sad cunts who think that getting the odd thumbs up from people of similar ilk somehow makes up for the fact that they are absolute cocks.

And then there's you, trying to position yourself as arbiter of who is a dick and who isn't; who knows what they're talking about and who doesn't. Congrats on being so awesome.

Playing nice football and "trying to get things stabilised" are our targets. The latter is straight from the lexicon of Roy Hodgson and Christian Purslow briefings.

Yes, I remember "a safe pair of hands" being bandied about when Hodgson came in for Benitez, while we were in the death throes of previous Apple Pie owners.

Then six months months later, our new Apple Pie owners got rid of the "safe pair of hands" in favour of a "caretaker".

Around 15 months later, the "caretaker" was removed, in favour of someone new whose job is "trying to stabilise things".

A safe pair of hands/caretaker/trying to stabilise things.

For a club that, going by those turns of phrase, is looking not to rock the boat too much, we seem to be developing a stormy way of going about it.

And then there's you, trying to position yourself as arbiter of who is a dick and who isn't; who knows what they're talking about and who doesn't. Congrats on being so awesome.

I wasn't actually talking about you. I quite like your posts most of the time because they make sense and you don't appear to have an agenda.

And BTW, I'm not trying to position myself as anything. I'm stating my opinion, which I'm perfectly entitled to do.

Congrats on having your period, because you do seem ever so moody today ;)

Yes, I remember "a safe pair of hands" being bandied about when Hodgson came in for Benitez, while we were in the death throes of previous Apple Pie owners.

Then six months months later, our new Apple Pie owners got rid of the "safe pair of hands" in favour of a "caretaker".

Around 15 months later, the "caretaker" was removed, in favour of someone new whose job is "trying to stabilise things".

A safe pair of hands/caretaker/trying to stabilise things.

For a club that, going by those turns of phrase, is looking not to rock the boat too much, we seem to be developing a stormy way of going about it.

Can't really argue against those points, except to say some things in mitigation.

Hodgson was appointed before they even came in, and they did the right thing by getting rid. I don't think any of us would disagree with that decision.

Somebody told them Comolli was a good bet as DoF - bad advice from whoever it was.

They appear to have learnt from their mistakes, but only time will tell.

They appear to have taken advice from people who have been around the game for a long time, and are well respected, IF the rumours about their various "conversations" are true.

IF they want stability, then they have picked a very good young manager who also happens to play very attractive football.

Like I said, mitigation is all. I'm not trying to cover up their faults.

IF they want stability, then they have picked a very good young manager who also happens to play very attractive football.

I took care to say "club" and "we" in my concluding sentence, to make it an overall ironic statement on the state of affairs rather than a catalogue of blame or scapegoatery.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I wasn't actually talking about you.

black_books_facepalm_3.gif

I quite like your posts most of the time because they make sense and you don't appear to have an agenda

2p3GH.gif

Can't really argue against those points, except to say some things in mitigation.

Hodgson was appointed before they even came in, and they did the right thing by getting rid. I don't think any of us would disagree with that decision.

Somebody told them Comolli was a good bet as DoF - bad advice from whoever it was.

They appear to have learnt from their mistakes, but only time will tell.

They appear to have taken advice from people who have been around the game for a long time, and are well respected, IF the rumours about their various "conversations" are true.

They got rid of Hodgson 3 months too late. We might have been playing with Torres and Suarez upfront last season and in the champions league if the owners hadn't wasted time on Hodgson.

They got rid of Hodgson 3 months too late. We might have been playing with Torres and Suarez upfront last season and in the champions league if the owners hadn't wasted time on Hodgson.

I think Torres had already made his mind up in fairness.

Remember Broughton told him it would take a minimum of 3 years to turn the club around.

I think Torres had already made his mind up in fairness.

Remember Broughton told him it would take a minimum of 3 years to turn the club around.

Possibly mate, but I still believe we would have a much better chance of qualifying for the CL, and therefore keeping Torres, that season had they got rid of Hodgson earlier. From September onwards it was a matter of when Hodgson was sacked, not if, so I don't see why it took them 3 months to sort it out.

You can.

12 quid will do the trick.

Not when there are posters around who continually spoil things for the rest.

Why pay 12 quid to have a few cunts continually spoil, derail and generally troll conversations with puerile inanities.

It's not the money, it's the principle of the thing.

I haven't posted for a while because I've been busy with work, but I come back to see the same cunts gobbing off the same old shite in the same boring manner, with hardly a decent conversation in sight because the usual suspects take delight in being arseholes.