You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I've just watched Beverly Hills Cop and when it finished i exited back to the TV and kirsties handmade christmas was on. I must have left in on channel 4 and some fuck knuckle at that station thinks it's ok to beam that lipstick tory cunt into everyones living room at christmas time to completely ruin not just christmas but their whole fucking year. I hope one of the people she has on it goes samurai on the 2 houses bragging cunt with a knitting needle and a war axe. 

Is right, can't stand her. Silly bint, chatting absolute shite thinking it somehow sounds sexy and seductive.

Nah.

• Upvote 1

On 07/08/2015 at 09:32, Stouffer said:

I call them Food Inspectors. There's a bloke in my place who is a gym fanatic and makes a big deal about eating porridge and scrambled eggs as it's healthy. He absolutely has to comment on what everyone else is easting; "Ooh, is that a pasty........That soup smells nice.........are you having homemade pasta for lunch?"

Stop commenting on my lunch you weird fucking obsessive cunt.

Edited to add that this particular Food Inspector harry-hard-arms rolls the sleeves up on his polo shirt and slurps his protein shakes twice a day; and I fucking hate people who slurp.

Still this. 

"What are you having?"

Fuck off.

• Upvote 2

Stephen Bear has been found guilty today of sharing footage of him and an ex having sex.  He’s everything that’s wrong with society, a talentless cunt with absolutely no redeeming features. He’s spent the last few months selling videos of him shoving things up his arse - hopefully good preparation for prison. 

How the poor girl has coped is beyond me.  Brave kid.  

• Upvote 3

Just now, Rico1304 said:

Stephen Bear has been found guilty today of sharing footage of him and an ex having sex.  He’s everything that’s wrong with society, a talentless cunt with absolutely no redeeming features. He’s spent the last few months selling videos of him shoving things up his arse - hopefully good preparation for prison. 

Vile him. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Stephen Bear has been found guilty today of sharing footage of him and an ex having sex.

This was better news than the fusion breakthrough, for me.

An absolute waste of carbon who inexplicably always has beautiful women hanging off him.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Links?

4 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

i fucking hate the cunt.  Him and his fucking cunt mates all deserve to die in the most painful way possible.  Everything about him makes me want to kill.  The stupid grin, those ridiculous yellow check trousers… oh hang on

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, stringvest said:

i fucking hate the cunt.  Him and his fucking cunt mates all deserve to die in the most painful way possible.  Everything about him makes me want to kill.  The stupid grin, those ridiculous yellow check trousers… oh hang on

Let's hope he shoved them up his arse as well before his bird lashes them on Bay and you buy them eh 

This fucking country. Old fella slipped outside the shopping centre the other day. It was minus 2 but they were told not to move him but an ambulance would be four hours. People can't afford to eat. People are sat freezing in their homes unable to afford to turn the heating on. Industrial action everywhere as People don't want to take a real terms pay cut.

And the main headline on the news last night and front of today's papers? Asylum seekers. 

In a way I don't blame the Tories its like the scorpion and the frog. I blame thick cunts who can be distracted by asylum seekers and brexit rather than the real issue

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

This fucking country. Old fella slipped outside the shopping centre the other day. It was minus 2 but they were told not to move him but an ambulance would be four hours. People can't afford to eat. People are sat freezing in their homes unable to afford to turn the heating on. Industrial action everywhere as People don't want to take a real terms pay cut.

And the main headline on the news last night and front of today's papers? Asylum seekers. 

In a way I don't blame the Tories its like the scorpion and the frog. I blame thick cunts who can be distracted by asylum seekers and brexit rather than the real issue

I've said in the past that you should have to carry a sympathy ID card to prove you didn't vote Tory. If you vote Tory and then suffer at their hands, I've got zero sympathy for you. They don't hide what they are or what they do.