You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dunkan Jenkins on Twitter

Lurtz

This shows just how bad Cheng is at his job.

He's nowhere to be seen when Pulis, Ferguson, the press et al are tearing strips off Suarez, presumably because he's too busy putting a stop to fake ITK accounts.

I'd say it's unbelievable, but it isn't. I believe every word of it. And I hope that the club are going to act, because this is absolutely not on.

It is 100% true, of that i can assure you.

It is never a good thing to threaten your own fans, even more so the fans family.

It’s 100% true according to the person who was writing as Duncan Jenkins. I’m not saying he’s making up things, but I wouldn’t be quick to throw any weight behind someone based on private conversations that no one outside of the two protagonists’ can fully know the truth of. Cheng had his mobile number from some time before also, so they clearly new each other in the past. It'd be interesting to see how they knew each other enough to share phone numbers.

If this is true though (and it certainly looks like it is) then it will be very embarrassing for Cheng and the club. Unless the press make a big deal of it, I suspect will be the last we hear of it.

Well I hope it blows out of all proportion. It's an absolutely atrocious way to deal with someone, it's tantamount to mafioso. His head needs to roll.

I understand your point, but to be honest, I hope it doesn’t get blown up. Cheng might very well be a complete tit, but we’ve had about as much bad publicity as we can take. I hope it just falls away. Cheng will have to explain himself to the owners and CEO regardless of what happens publically. I’d rather we just went a few weeks without the club being dragged through the shite yet again.

It’s 100% true according to the person who was writing as Duncan Jenkins. I’m not saying he’s making up things, but I wouldn’t be quick to throw any weight behind someone based on private conversations that no one outside of the two protagonists’ can fully know the truth of. Cheng had his mobile number from some time before also, so they clearly new each other in the past. It'd be interesting to see how they knew each other enough to share phone numbers.

If this is true though (and it certainly looks like it is) then it will be very embarrassing for Cheng and the club. Unless the press make a big deal of it, I suspect will be the last we hear of it.

With the following Duncan had I would be astounded if it didnt appear in the press.

This is a reporters dream come true.

A highly followed and liked social media person threatend by a top executive from a major football club.

You only have to look at the shit going on now about twitter in the media to realise this is far from the last of this story that we will hear.

Liverpools media man saying fans would post shit through someone's letterbox is definitely something a journo would write about. It would put us in the firing line yet again for something bad. Apparently comolli is trying to get more money from us too, have fsg made one good decision yet.

Sacking Comolli.