You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

All Blacks v Wallabies (WRC Semi-Final II).

Guest The Chimp

They can't win and they'll be wasting everyone's drinking time by showing up. It's Australia's DESTINY! to win another one. The All Blacks should just stay home and pet their sheep.

Guest The Chimp

I said last week, I've thought all along it's the All Blacks to lose. I get why your nerves are on edge though - this is massive for NZ isn't it? I'll be sinking a few tomorrow watching this.

I picked out Australia to win the tournament at the start, however, I don't mind who wins this one as long as it's a good game.

Given our poor record against New Zealand, perhaps an Australia vs Wales for 3rd place would be better for us? I'm confident we can beat either team though.

Guest The Chimp
They can't win and they'll be wasting everyone's drinking time by showing up. It's Australia's DESTINY! to win another one. The All Blacks should just stay home and pet their sheep.

Carter being out is fucking huge isn't it? TSS has four ex-pupils playing tomorrow as well for Australia so it's a massive thing here on the Coast. Can't wait!

Guest The Chimp
Yeah Carter being out is a big one, but one man isn't a team and if we aren't good enough to win it without him then we don't deserve to win it.

Very true. I asked about the atmosphere as I was supposed to be over there.

Anyhoo here's a classic to whet the appetite.

[YOUTUBE]xwXSHCOyXDU[/YOUTUBE]

Guest The Chimp
Could Channel 9 have possibly picked a bigger cunt than Ray Hadley to comment on this game? I fear this is a portent of doom.

Ray fucking Hadley.

Christ.

That's a rhetorical question isn't it?