You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Date thread

Remmie

Just use a standard email. tweak it now and then if someone really catches yer fancy. Get on and spam all the new users with ya email. A few are bound to reply. Easy peasy. If I was too busy, I`d just check out profiles of the ones that replied. Oh and if ya still dont get any dates, you could always add to yer wank bank

Haha this thread is going to be immense I can feel it.

If Noos isnt going to do the fake account thing for a laugh I'll certainly consider it, dont worry I wont be cruel to their online faces.

You could pretend to be Gaddaffi, one of Saddaams sons, a death row inmate hoping to get a reprieve and maybe all three if you find a bitch stupid enough to believe it, the possibilities are endlessly hilarious. Not tonight tho am a bit busy.

Blokes are two a penny on dating sites, ultimately you're all after one thing (i know i'm generalising but go with me) and being after just the one thing makes it a womens market. If i was willing to open my legs for anyone i'd of had no end of men in contact, the same goes for most women on sites. I think we become more fussy on there then we are when we go out for a night on the town so to speak.

Blokes are two a penny on dating sites, ultimately you're all after one thing (i know i'm generalising but go with me) and being after just the one thing makes it a womens market. If i was willing to open my legs for anyone i'd of had no end of men in contact, the same goes for most women on sites. I think we become more fussy on there then we are when we go out for a night on the town so to speak.

IF you were willing to open your legs for anyone?!?!

Melons, you've been misleading me...

I'm shit at dating. I miss all but the most obvious come-ons and hints, and I'm quite happy to keep them on the friends ladder rather than the rumpty-pumpy ladder.

Just had a look at Plenty of Fish for my area. Fuck me, I know half of them from around town. One of them in particular was in my workshop yesterday. I didn't realise that this online dating malarkey was so popular.

I'm shit at dating. I miss all but the most obvious come-ons and hints, and I'm quite happy to keep them on the friends ladder rather than the rumpty-pumpy ladder.

Just had a look at Plenty of Fish for my area. Fuck me, I know half of them from around town. One of them in particular was in my workshop yesterday. I didn't realise that this online dating malarkey was so popular.

Are you serious, with his boyish good looks and winning smile, he's sex personified.

'Bubbly'-fat.

'Happy go lucky'-fat.

'GSOH'- fat.

'Vivacious'-fat

'Life and soulf of the party'- slut.

'Game for a laugh'-Mentally unhinged.

'Various interests'-Boring old sow who once read part of Harry Potter, but found it to complicated so put it down

'Cat person'-You'd go hungry on a picnic through lack of sandwiches .