You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stabbing burglars 'will be legal'

dennis tooth

Guest davelfc
Just like to say for those without the foresight to understand.

By passing any such law, you are telling all burgulars to go armed. Go and sit in a dark room and think about that.

I've heard they break in with their teeth, the hard bastards.

As if burglars don't carry something that can be used as a weapon. :wallbutt:

Talking of weapons.......

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like to say for those without the foresight to understand.

By passing any such law, you are telling all burgulars to go armed. Go and sit in a dark room and think about that.

Yes, because at the moment burglars usually beak into houses by saying "abracadabra" and waving a daisy chain at the window.

At very worst, they're armed with harsh language.

You fucking dolt.

I've heard they break in with their teeth, the hard bastards.

As if burglars don't carry something that can be used as a weapon. :wallbutt:

Talking of weapons.......

No, no they dont normally. And if they did the old dear with a poker will not stand much of a chance. If I am a burgular and it is legal to kill me, best beleive I am going prepared to kill also.

Guest davelfc
No, no they dont normally. And if they did the old dear with a poker will not stand much of a chance. If I am a burgular and it is legal to kill me, best beleive I am going prepared to kill also.

Must have been just the ones I attended then, weird.

Burglars (I don't know what the fuck a burgular is, is it something to do with Ronald McDonald?) generally carry something that they use to force entry. This item, mainly something like a large screwdriver wouldn't be nice stuck in your head, well maybe your head as I can't see it hurting you much.

Great idea. Bring it on. Can we do other things like set them on fire or is it just stabbing?

Personally i favour Reservoir Dogs style torture.

I gave my neighbour a hand to deal with some robbing scumbags.

I was in the house and suddenly heard these screams, "get the wheel brace, get the wheel brace"

I looked out the window and the lad across the road had two (spides/chavs) in a headlock one under each arm. He was a builder and was a big lad 6'4" and about 17 stone. These two skip rats were having the life squeezed out of them. There were two more in the getaway car revving like mad and i happen to see another one approaching him with the wheel brace of the car. I grabbed the first thing that came to hand which happened to be my Loiusville Slugger and bolted out the front door.

They had been in his works van at his tools while he had nipped home for lunch and he reckons they followed him home from the site. As i ran out with the baseball bat he let them go and they bolted in the wrong direction. I managed to chase off the guy with the wheel brace and smashed the back window of the getaway car all over his head with his legs still trailing out of the car door. I would have caved his head in no problem and probably got done for it. About time the law is changed.

We were burgled the next weekend probably the same scumbags in revenge, I wouldnt hesitate to carve the wee fuckers to the bone.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Personally i favour Reservoir Dogs style torture.

I gave my neighbour a hand to deal with some robbing scumbags.

I was in the house and suddenly heard these screams, "get the wheel brace, get the wheel brace"

I looked out the window and the lad across the road had two (spides/chavs) in a headlock one under each arm. He was a builder and was a big lad 6'4" and about 17 stone. These two skip rats were having the life squeezed out of them. There were two more in the getaway car revving like mad and i happen to see another one approaching him with the wheel brace of the car. I grabbed the first thing that came to hand which happened to be my Loiusville Slugger and bolted out the front door.

They had been in his works van at his tools while he had nipped home for lunch and he reckons they followed him home from the site. As i ran out with the baseball bat he let them go and they bolted in the wrong direction. I managed to chase off the guy with the wheel brace and smashed the back window of the getaway car all over his head with his legs still trailing out of the car door. I would have caved his head in no problem and probably got done for it. About time the law is changed.

We were burgled the next weekend probably the same scumbags in revenge, I wouldnt hesitate to carve the wee fuckers to the bone.

If you want to cave somebody's head in (which means either death or brain damage) whilst their trying to get away following robbing a few tools, then you'd probably deserve to get done for it.

I'm not saying these cunts are not, well, cunts... but you don't get to dish out that sort of punishment, and nor will you if the law is changed.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

By hitting him with a baseball bat 'round the noggin whilst fleeing? Pushing it a bit, but if he was coming for you and had a tool in his hand, the law says 'fuck him up, nigga'.

By hitting him with a baseball bat 'round the noggin whilst fleeing? Pushing it a bit, but if he was coming for you and had a tool in his hand, the law says 'fuck him up, nigga'.

Which is about right.

Where I got pissed off was with a spotty fucking teenage PC telling me my dog would have had to have been put down if she had bitten the cunts trying to rob us.

Luckily a copper with more years experience than this twat had pubes told him to shut the fuck up.

Must have been just the ones I attended then, weird.

Burglars (I don't know what the fuck a burgular is, is it something to do with Ronald McDonald?) generally carry something that they use to force entry. This item, mainly something like a large screwdriver wouldn't be nice stuck in your head, well maybe your head as I can't see it hurting you much.

Yeah but by saying they can be killed legally then they are more likely to try and use it than escape when rumbled. Then let the police investigate with a more complicated law, more police time will be taken up beleive me. Its a can of worms, that is unworkable, doessnt serve justice. If everything was perfect then yes, in theory but in practice its a fucking unworkable as the death penalty, which is essentially what it is but actually becomes more complex the court case will be carried out afterwards rather than before.

Regardless its just pandering to the many mongs such as those in here who needs to think things through ey?

Guest davelfc
Yeah but by saying they can be killed legally then they are more likely to try and use it than escape when rumbled.

I can't see the MO of a burglar changing much because of this, they're bound to be pretty on edge anyway and if they were going to take on a homeowner before this then they'd pretty much do the same anyway. Most of the time they scarper, the idea is not to confront the occupant as most of the time they don't know what they are facing anyway.

I'm not agreeing with the tories latest shit spout, far from it. You just spout as much crap.

A local nutter whose missus is a police officer advised me that if you ever batter a burglar, drag them upstairs to your bedroom and then call the police. He insisted that if the burglar gets battered in your bedroom you are more likely to get away with it as your life was in danger etc rather than said scumbag just nicking your laptop and escaping before you wake up.

Yeah, there are lots of CSI implications there regarding getting the smashed up burglar from kitchen to bedroom, but you'd have to hope the police who attend are quite pleased to see the burglar all messed up and don't ask too many questions.

The fella who told me that is nails so I didn't point out the holes I could see in his or his missus' theory.

Edited by Pony Princess
burglar not burgler

I can't see the MO of a burglar changing much because of this, they're bound to be pretty on edge anyway and if they were going to take on a homeowner before this then they'd pretty much do the same anyway. Most of the time they scarper, the idea is not to confront the occupant as most of the time they don't know what they are facing anyway.

I'm not agreeing with the tories latest shit spout, far from it. You just spout as much crap.

Fuck off rentboy. As I was saying, or as nn predicted rightly for once, crime and the burgalry rate has shot up and will continue to rise becos theres tories in power.

If burgulars start getting killed and attacked and its news then the job description will become more violent and desperate. Witness that fool who attacked those other robbers and they came back in revenge and robbed him. More carcasses means more upset freinds and family coming for revenge and its a slippery slope. More old people trying to be hard and getting the poker taken off them and rammed up with arse. You take the gloves off in the battle and the homeowner will be worse off because the advantage is always with the one who is entering the your house undetected. It would be better to secure your house than invest in a knife set if we have our houses by the time the tory ecomongic policies come to fruition and thats the rub, this is just a crumb for mongs like you because they realise theres going to be a upsurge in burgalries and cuts to the nhs and police and every other fucking thang means its easier just to bring in the undertakers. They have no intention also of delivering an economic policy to benefit the majority so the best they can come up with is to tell you to slaughter each other in the comfort of your own homes.

For people who dont understand that they are being burgled everyday by David Cameron, he just doesnt have to come into your house to do so.

Shall we place our bets then on the amount of burgalry victims also being assualted by the burgular going up if this takes place? If it wont change it you should have nothing to fear?

Fuck off rentboy. As I was saying, or as nn predicted rightly for once, crime and the burgalry rate has shot up and will continue to rise becos theres tories in power.

If burgulars start getting killed and attacked and its news then the job description will become more violent and desperate. Witness that fool who attacked those other robbers and they came back in revenge and robbed him. More carcasses means more upset freinds and family coming for revenge and its a slippery slope. More old people trying to be hard and getting the poker taken off them and rammed up with arse. You take the gloves off in the battle and the homeowner will be worse off because the advantage is always with the one who is entering the your house undetected. It would be better to secure your house than invest in a knife set if we have our houses by the time the tory ecomongic policies come to fruition and thats the rub, this is just a crumb for mongs like you because they realise theres going to be a upsurge in burgalries and cuts to the nhs and police and every other fucking thang means its easier just to bring in the undertakers. They have no intention also of delivering an economic policy to benefit the majority so the best they can come up with is to tell you to slaughter each other in the comfort of your own homes.

For people who dont understand that they are being burgled everyday by David Cameron, he just doesnt have to come into your house to do so.

Shall we place our bets then on the amount of burgalry victims also being assualted by the burgular going up if this takes place? If it wont change it you should have nothing to fear?

You're a massive, quacking spastic

Guest davelfc

Well mr tooth, I'm pretty sure if this goes through we will read a lot more about such cases because they will be newsworthy.

I don't think it will suddenly turn someone into a vigilante, I don't think it will encourage someone to attack a burglar in their home. If they were going to do it then they were pretty much going to act on impulse/adrenalin anyway.

You may make some decent points but they get lost in the total shit you spout.

Well mr tooth, I'm pretty sure if this goes through we will read a lot more about such cases because they will be newsworthy.

I don't think it will suddenly turn someone into a vigilante, I don't think it will encourage someone to attack a burglar in their home. If they were going to do it then they were pretty much going to act on impulse/adrenalin anyway.

You may make some decent points but they get lost in the total shit you spout.

Piss it out your arse son. I hope you get burgled by purple aki and freinds and they are all carrying crossbows.

Guest davelfc
Piss it out your arse son. I hope you get burgled by purple aki and freinds and they are all carrying crossbows.

I've attended a few 'silent alarms' and sometimes we'd make it there before the criminal had left. As we bust in through one door the criminal would bust out through the nearest fire exit they could find.

Different in houses, they don't have fire exits but they generally do have exits that can be opened reasonably quickly from the inside.

I personally don't think there are many burglars that are not desperate, they don't break into premises for the fun of it. They also don't want to get caught or get into a fight with the occupants.

So I don't see a huge increase in assaults on them, possibly less people going to court when all they were doing was defending their property.

It's all shite as the tories are just making noises, like they usually do.

Guest davelfc
And if you think it will help, its akin to saying gun ownership in the USA has reduced gun crime or burgalry rates. The opposite has happened and now has spiralled out of all control and is almost impossible to undo.

Boring, you're losing this one so you move into something totally different.

You won't cut down on burglary while we all have loads of expensive items in our houses and police that are far too comfortable in their patrol cars looking for speeding motorists. It's all well and good my gran saying she could leave her house unlocked when she was younger but they had nothing to steal.

Luckily we're not stupid enough to allow the general public to own guns.

But I don't see an increase in poker sales to either criminals or homeowners. Unless it's those poker websites, they seem very popular.

Boring, you're losing this one so you move into something totally different.

You won't cut down on burglary while we all have loads of expensive items in our houses and police that are far too comfortable in their patrol cars looking for speeding motorists. It's all well and good my gran saying she could leave her house unlocked when she was younger but they had nothing to steal.

Luckily we're not stupid enough to allow the general public to own guns.

But I don't see an increase in poker sales to either criminals or homeowners. Unless it's those poker websites, they seem very popular.

Well I think the law is not lacking in this regard and doesnt bare well to allow these tories to mong about with it. What we probably need are better judges to make rulings.

You will cut down on burgalries if you can provide better security, thats been proven, even where the council have installed them metal gates at the end of entries and also offered to subsidise people's home security schemes etc. You are wrong again but you mean well.........

Guest davelfc
Well I think the law is not lacking in this regard and doesnt bare well to allow these tories to mong about with it. What we probably need are better judges to make rulings.

Now we've hit a point I can completely agree with. Judges, a bunch of crusty old posh bastards that have little grip on reality. Well the ones I've seen anyway, although I rarely get chance to see judges.

Problem is that no matter who you make as a judge they are stuck following the law, and as the law has little allowance for common sense you're screwed.

Our legal system needs a complete overhaul and nobody is about to do that, well not until after the revolution. (ssshh, keep that to yourself)

Guest davelfc

You will cut down on burgalries if you can provide better security, thats been proven, even where the council have installed them metal gates at the end of entries and also offered to subsidise people's home security schemes etc. You are wrong again but you mean well.........

Oh sorry I thought we were talking about being allowed to attack burglars and gun laws. Didn't you ooze some shite about guns not cutting down on crime, or something like that.

Now you're off on one about prevention, as in security systems and gates and what not. I would have thought that while prevention is good it just shifts burglars off to easier prey.

You're an oozing prick.

Oh sorry I thought we were talking about being allowed to attack burglars and gun laws. Didn't you ooze some shite about guns not cutting down on crime, or something like that.

Now you're off on one about prevention, as in security systems and gates and what not. I would have thought that while prevention is good it just shifts burglars off to easier prey.

You're an oozing prick.

Yes if things are getting complex I can slow it down for you.

By passing laws that encourage vigilante actions whether that be being allowed to knife an 18 year old if you have a bus pass (I mean it sounds good, a good example as a soundbite but what age is it going to be the cut off point, theres more questions than answers and I have little faith in judges to wade through more complex shite.) or whatever is the same rationale that ended up with the USA being in the mess it is. Guns dont cut down on crime, its not shite, they just dont.

Instead of methods of escalation and division legal matters should always try to work on prevention rather than cure. I fail to see where you can stumble here, try not to do it again pissface.