You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cancer

withnail71

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Sorry to hear that mate. Fucking awful cunt of a disease 

Thanks. I hope she kicks it’s fucking arse so we can continue to  take the piss out of each other as she’s a Red Manc (but quite nice with it)

• Upvote 3

A bloke who works in our place has been fighting this bastard of a disease for a while now sadly he's been given the bad news that he's only got between 3 and 6 months to live .

The generosity of our place knows no bounds as they had him in last week on Capability,  he's a driver,  anyway he didn't take the offer of a job in the Warehouse so they have terminated his contract. 

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

A bloke who works in our place has been fighting this bastard of a disease for a while now sadly he's been given the bad news that he's only got between 3 and 6 months to live .

The generosity of our place knows no bounds as they had him in last week on Capability,  he's a driver,  anyway he didn't take the offer of a job in the Warehouse so they have terminated his contract. 

Hopefully someone in his family shames the company all over social media. That's low what they've done, very fucking low the cunts.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

You're joking? Fucking twats. Some people are truly grim. Poor fella 

7 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

He should have nicked the fucking van. That’s horrific. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

You're joking? Fucking twats. Some people are truly grim. Poor fella 

I only wish I was , he's a cracking lad he didn't deserve that we've had a whip round and raised nearly £400 which considering there aren't many of us left is a decent amount. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

I only wish I was , he's a cracking lad he didn't deserve that we've had a whip round and raised nearly £400 which considering there aren't many of us left is a decent amount. 

Shameless bastards. As Elite said, I hope they get called out. Fair play to you lads. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

All I would ask if any of you use a chain of Pharmacies that have an owl as a marketing tool perhaps you might want to think again about using that particular company 

Hodgson's?

Seriously, I'll bad mouth the owl cunts to everyone now.

On 16/12/2021 at 15:38, Stouffer said:

Just come back from the hossy with the Mrs. Awaiting biopsy results but basically told she'll be starting chemo after Christmas before having surgery.

Merry Christmas eh?

Ah for fucks sake mate. Sorry to hear that. Much love to you both mate, everything crossed for you.

Prime reason I don’t come in this thread (Today first time in years). Total and utter cunt of a disease.

• Upvote 2

I don't blame anyone for steering clear of this thread pal.

Mrs. Stouffer has decided that she's gonna have surgery followed by treatment, the NHS have been beyond brilliant.

Things aren't as scary as they were and still absolutely terrifying all at the same time. Just got to get on with it.

Luvs all round.

Stuuf.

X

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Best mates wife has just been diagnosed with bowel & liver cancer. She’s 47.

Bawled my eyes out at the news. 
Fucking horrible disease. 

I'm sorry pal, it's an absolute cunt.

If you need to talk about it then you know where we are.

The thing with cancer is it's fucking relentless, always on your mind when you're living alongside the fucker.

X

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

Mrs. Stouffer has decided that she's gonna have surgery followed by treatment, the NHS have been beyond brilliant.

Things aren't as scary as they were and still absolutely terrifying all at the same time. Just got to get on with it.

Luvs all round.

Stuuf.

X

Positive vibes mate. The best of luck to you both.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

Luvs all round.

Stuuf.

X

Wishing you and Mrs. Stouffer all the very best, mate. Take care of her and look after yourself.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

I'm sorry pal, it's an absolute cunt.

If you need to talk about it then you know where we are.

The thing with cancer is it's fucking relentless, always on your mind when you're living alongside the fucker.

X

Cheers. I’m more concerned for my mate and his kids.  She’s his fucking rock & got him through some really horrible stuff a good few years ago.   I gave my Mrs a bear hug when she got hold and bawled my eyes out again.   

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

I heard about the TUC campaign to get employers to act like halfway decent humans and I was just shocked that it's not a completely normal thing.

https://www.tuc.org.uk/dying-work-campaign 

• Upvote 1