You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

59 minutes ago, Crazy Dave said:

Transfer window opens in six weeks. 

How long until we see entire blue families featuring in Tik-Tok videos begging Richarlison to stay? 

"C'mon stay, Richy lad, stay" begs an 80 year man doing a conga around his son's living room. 

I think that's already been done. 

They'll all be wearing skirts and sporting handbags begging Calvert Lewin not to leave.

8 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Derby County being deducted a further 9 points for accounting breaches. You'll never guess what set of fans are livid about this (apart from Derby County fans) because the Super League 6 have never been punished. 

Anyone with a twitter account wanna ask this cunt when their deduction for being in the red is happening?

10 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Which Premier League rules were broken?

"You'se intended to leave lad that should be a 30 point deduction and a ban lad you're all rats lad you told the premier league to fuck off thinking yer all bigger than everyone else you wanted to get dinner ladies from Grimsby town sacked so their kids starve lad you don't think of the knock on effect of yer actions lad ever lad unless yer pushing walls down lad Richarlisons the best in the werld lad Klopp was at the Capitol building when it kicked off" 

There wasnt any Premier League rule about entering a new European competition at the time as far as I remember. The indignation from some over the Euro League was regarding the no promotion and relegation.

Even so, 'Mark' wants to look very carefully at his own club for taking money from Usmanov for 'first dips' at naming rights and sailing very close to the wind with the PL's less stringent financial rules before he starts throw stones around his glass house.

I seem to remember that the ESL clubs agreed to form the new league but only in accordance with the rules and regulations of the various governing bodies I.e, the English clubs would have first had to negotiate approval  from the PL as required by L9. 

Feel a bit better now Edwards is off, maybe he wasn’t all that…………………

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Player Valuation: £70m
He doesn't want to be there.

Thiago must have thought he could give the Kopites another string to their bow, but he was just put in and told to get on with the hoofball.

The biggest myth is that Klopp has put together a football team....Gaelic Football maybe.

He’s been benched in favour of Elliot, Henderson and Jones. Even Milner and Keith were ahead of him in the pecking order. It was a stupid move for him, Klopp doesn’t want footballers in midfield. No one in the media has seemingly asked the question though why the so called best midfielder in the world is now the last pick in Liverpool’s midfield even begin Oxlade Chamberlain. Perhaps the media slightly over exaggerated him a bit.

•  
 Reactions:davek
Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

It’s a shame that Edwards is leaving them. He had a few good spins on the wheel no doubt, and even average players can look good once Klopp has juiced them, but he was starting to lose his touch. 

He’d let Can and Wijnaldum walk out for nothing, Milner will follow or retire at the end of the season, Origi also. Then there’s the renewal of players starting to decline, Henderson Van Dijk Firmino Mane massive wages for players not as good as they were. 

Then there’s the new signings. Keita, Thiago, Konate (probably still mid juice programme) Minamino Tsimikas plus the aberration of Kabak and Davies last season. 

I’d have rather he stayed because he’d either started making numerous errors or Klopp has started having more control over transfers and making errors. Either way their only real success of late has been Jota who they paid a fortune for. Even then Klopp’s best 11 probably doesn’t have him in i

7 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Derby County being deducted a further 9 points for accounting breaches. You'll never guess what set of fans are livid about this (apart from Derby County fans) because the Super League 6 have never been punished. 

I think its shite that clubs are fined points and the fans are punished. Its the Football League avoiding responsibility for their own ineptitude.

1 hour ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Thiago must have thought he could give the Kopites another string to their bow, but he was just put in and told to get on with the hoofball.

The biggest myth is that Klopp has put together a football team....Gaelic Football maybe.

He’s been benched in favour of Elliot, Henderson and Jones. Even Milner and Keith were ahead of him in the pecking order. It was a stupid move for him, Klopp doesn’t want footballers in midfield. No one in the media has seemingly asked the question though why the so called best midfielder in the world is now the last pick in Liverpool’s midfield even begin Oxlade Chamberlain. Perhaps the media slightly over exaggerated him a bit.

•  
Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

It’s a shame that Edwards is leaving them. He had a few good spins on the wheel no doubt, and even average players can look good once Klopp has juiced them, but he was starting to lose his touch. 

He’d let Can and Wijnaldum walk out for nothing, Milner will follow or retire at the end of the season, Origi also. Then there’s the renewal of players starting to decline, Henderson Van Dijk Firmino Mane massive wages for players not as good as they were. 

Then there’s the new signings. Keita, Thiago, Konate (probably still mid juice programme) Minamino Tsimikas plus the aberration of Kabak and Davies last season. 

I’d have rather he stayed because he’d either started making numerous errors or Klopp has started having more control over transfers and making errors. Either way their only real success of late has been Jota who they paid a fortune for. Even then Klopp’s best 11 probably doesn’t have him in i

Der redshite are better than us so I'll keep making up stories about their players taking drugs. None of them have been caught but it makes me feel better about my own team being complete and utter fucking shite after spending £1.6bn. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

•  
Saint Domingo

Saint Domingo

Don't know how they find the time.

They fear for us, they really do.

If the situation was reversed and Everton had been a part of the Big 6 and us not invited they would have taunted us non stop about it saying we were a small club and the powershift was complete. 

Most of our fans were angry about it and only laughed at them when they released a statement which was playing to their bitter audience to distract them from the fact that their club is mismanaged. 

Even the furlough stuff they are massive hypocrites about, our fans kicked off about it and the club did a u turn. Yet their fans are always silent about Moshiri using the Coronaviris interruption loan and them never intervening or calling out the independent company furloughing the catering and club shop staff. In short, its much more fun for them to criticise us rather than look at themselves. 

• Upvote 3