You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If both Rangers and Liverpool make it to Dublin

Laburnum

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celtic fans invade Seville: Not a scratch.

Liverpool fans invade Istanbul: Not a scratch.

Rangers fans invade mancland: All hell breaks loose. When Shelbourne drew Rangers in the UCQ's in 98, the risk was such that Shels home leg had to be played in Birkenhead, aka Tranmere. There's no escape clause this time, if Rangers make the final.

Best avoided.

Edited by mypost

Seriously lads' date=' there is no place for this scectarian bullshit here, we don't give a shit and we dont care.

We support Liverpool Football Club ONLY and that's the end of it.

Fuck Rangers and Fuck Celtic, Seriously, the pair of you can fuck right off.[/quote']

Speak for yourself mate I've always followed Rangers, will get myself up for a game one of these days.

Celtic fans invade Seville: Not a scratch.

Liverpool fans invade Istanbul: Not a scratch.

Rangers fans invade mancland: All hell breaks loose. When Shelbourne drew Rangers in the UCQ's in 98, the risk was such that Shels home leg had to be played in Birkenhead, aka Tranmere. There's no escape clause this time, if Rangers make the final.

Best avoided.

Comments like this make laugh.

I take it you never seen the shit that happened in Athens or you're just conveniently forgetting it.

I live in Glasgow, and trust me - as an impartial observer, Rangers fans have always caused a huge amount more trouble that I have seen than Celtic fans. I've seen them causing plenty of fights, even once watched a pissed up Rangers knob 'ed threatening a bagpipe player with a broken bottle shouting "Play God save the Queen, NOW" at him, but easily the worst thing I ever witnessed was a Celtic scarf that was tied around a traffic light, obviously to mark the spot where some poor sod had died, and the next day when I walked past it, some tit had burned the thing. Now that's low. I am not saying Celtic fans are guiltless, far from it, but you see a group of Celtic fans coming towards you and you think to yourself "There's a group of Celtic fans", whereas if you see a group of Rangers fans, you cross the street and ask questions later.

Also, Rangers fans are 90% spiky haired, earring wearing, neck-tattoed, G-Star Raw/Barbour jacket adorned trendy pricks and think they rule the world. I have three friends who are genuine Rangers fans that are just good lads, but the rest of them can bite my balls. Really fucks them off that Celtic won the European cup in '67 as well. Haha. Pricks.

But yes, it would be carnage in Dublin. Massive swerve if (IF) we both make it there.

Rangers have a large right-wing/pro British casual element that comes through as very ugly, but then celtic also have the obvious questionable allegiancies.

They're both as bad as each other when it comes to the stuff they spout.

Cant see rangers getting much further so i dont think its an issue, relief.

Anyone who thinks the sectarianism seen between Rangers and Celtic is purely down to scum bag fans is a deluded knob.

It is a problem in Scottish society just as it is in Northern Island. Football happens to be the place were this political and religious issue manifests itself. Has fuck all to do with the game.