You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

High Court Date and Time

bri

Great news about the PL growing a pair and telling Mill to do one. As said above, really important news.

They can't pay off the debt with the RBS, as the RBS would be in contempt of court in the banana republic with tinpot Jim - and liable to a huge damages claim by NESV. Now they can't become the owners either because the PL actually showed some balls.

Excellent.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case no one has noticed my post above!

According to Paul Kelso the Premier League rejected Mill Financial's approach re the owners test.

Of course they did. A board must approach them, not a finanicial institution with 2 members of 5.

The Prem are trying to improve their proper owners test and I'd imagine a majority board approach is high on their list.

It depends upon how Mill financial pay, if they buy of Hicks debt and then approach RBS they are okay (I think), if they approach Hicks to buy the club, despite him putting an injunction on any possible sale, they will be seriously fucked.

To be honest, I just want those to parasites gone, and I am firmly in the ABH&G camp at the moment, they are destructive chancers, ruthless corporations is fine, I know what they are about but those two are fucking reckless!

I will not stop boycotting the commercial side if Mill take over, and I will pull out of the priority ticket scheme as well, I can't see how legally they can do anything.

Great news about the PL growing a pair and telling Mill to do one. As said above, really important news.

They can't pay off the debt with the RBS, as the RBS would be in contempt of court in the banana republic with tinpot Jim - and liable to a huge damages claim by NESV. Now they can't become the owners either because the PL actually showed some balls.

Excellent.

Its getting there. Just needs a little more mint and then we can have a H&G barby.

Agreed hence the word binding contract being flown about...whatever Hicks done after that is invalid.....

.....he wanted the injuction to buy himself more time to get his shares to Mills, then Mills overnight goes to the FA as the new onwers.

Doesnt work like that son....

Knowing him, he's probably trying to rape Mills Financial for his shares knowing full well they can't get do anything with them.

ermm...

Guardian

"If Hicks and Gillett manage to raise the money to pay RBS off, the restrictions on the removal of directors agreed as part of the RBS loan will lapse. That would mean that Hicks and Gillett would be free to fire the other three board members," emails Nick Simpson.

Fucking guardian....it was like that from the get go....they were using our generate funds to pay off the interest of the loan.

They could not get refinanced so they sought out buyers and other means of funding.

Jesus wept.

ermm...

Guardian

"If Hicks and Gillett manage to raise the money to pay RBS off, the restrictions on the removal of directors agreed as part of the RBS loan will lapse. That would mean that Hicks and Gillett would be free to fire the other three board members," emails Nick Simpson.

Nick Simpson is a fucking idiot. Where are they getting this money from? Are they pulling money bags out their arses? The only chance they have is to sell to Mill, which I still doubt is even legal or will have any effect.

If Mill take on their shares in Kop Delaware then they replace Hicks and Gillett on the board. This would mean that the debt is still there, which they would have to pay. But apparently RBS have already turned them down last night on the advice of their lawyers, who are aware of the legally binding agreement with NESV. They can't approach the Premier League either, because they have already been turned back by them, also last night, because they will only listen to the majority of the board. Mill cannot have a majority until the debt is paid. They cannot pay the debt because NESV have that legally binding agreement.

Mill have nowhere to go here.

Knowing him, he's probably trying to rape Mills Financial for his shares knowing full well they can't get do anything with them.

If I was Mills I would tell him to do one and fuck off. This is getting beyond the pale.

How can any international business trust him with money is beyond me.

Then again Mills must thick as cunts if they did knowing the hassle and the legal shit storm that comes with him.

SSN: Brian Swanson is in full buffoon mode. 'I asked Mr Henry repeatedly if he was confident, but he DID NOT ANSWER!' What you did Brian was shout at the back of his head as he went into the building.

Haha! I don't know who he is but he sounds like a male Kay Burley. What a ridiculous thing to say.

ermm...

Guardian

Do the board not have to approve any sale of shares?

Nick Simpson is a fucking idiot. Where are they getting this money from? Are they pulling money bags out their arses? The only chance they have is to sell to Mill, which I still doubt is even legal or will have any effect.

If Mill take on their shares in Kop Delaware then they replace Hicks and Gillett on the board. This would mean that the debt is still there, which they would have to pay. But apparently RBS have already turned them down last night on the advice of their lawyers, who are aware of the legally binding agreement with NESV. They can't approach the Premier League either, because they have already been turned back by them, also last night, because they will only listen to the majority of the board. Mill cannot have a majority until the debt is paid. They cannot pay the debt because NESV have that legally binding agreement.

Mill have nowhere to go here.

If Hicks did sell his shares to them, then it was a fucking grave error.