You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

We need a new manager asap

KirkdaleRick

Should never ever have been given the job in the first place, how on Gods earth anybody with two brain cells to rub together ever thought this comedian was a Liverpool manager is totally beyond me; a fucking SHOCKING appointment.

Spot on, a man in his 60s with a mediocre CV, already sacked from a job in this league, no personality, no attacking style, an appalling away record, it's just amazing how anyone thought this was a good idea.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davelfc

I felt 10 games would be a fair amount of time to see what Roy was trying to do, he asked for 10 league games himself before people judge him.

But we talk about the chance of losing 9 points if we are taken over by RBS (or not losing them) but I've no confidence that we'll not lose another 9 points in the next three games under him.

I didnt want old turkey neck in at the beginning. We are becoming worse than newcastle were when they were relegated. This side has made the worst start to any liverpool side of the premiership since 1992-1993.

Dare I admit that the shouts of "Dalglish" today reminded me of the Toon Army howling for the return of "King Kev"?

Yes the kop, a lot of the kop were chanting Dalglish, shocked me. Then a small section of the kop started singing for Rafa.

The final whistle stopped it getting worse I feel.

Its only goin to get louder as the weeks and months go by.

Anyway, even if they do get rid of Roy. I can't still cant see this board giving Kenny the job, hes far too powerful for them to handle. They'll end up givin it to Martin O'Neill.

The problem is much deeper than woy,vent our anger at cancer and aids and Woy will get the bullet any how.NOW IS THE TIME ,when most fans are angry,if and its a big if there anger could be steared toward the two twats it would at least help the cause and make them even more uncomfortable,New owners wont wont Woy.1st time post so be gentle please

Yes it is, but it's all down to the manager when it comes down to the football side. Just like when Rafa was in charge, the manager picks the players, sets the formation and the way that the team plays.

We've been fucking abysmal all season. Our only win was down to Nando's brilliance, otherwise we'd be bottom at the moment. We've been all over the place all over the pitch. The only player who's performed this season has been Reina. If it wasn't for him, we'd probably have zero fucking points.

The shit Woy has been coming out with in the press has been a fucking embarrassment.

Completely out of his fucking depth in all aspects I'm afraid.

Anyway, even if they do get rid of Roy. I can't still cant see this board giving Kenny the job, hes far too powerful for them to handle. They'll end up givin it to Martin O'Neill.

Thats what im afraid of.

Well Roy has got something right today our expectations are too high. I wanted an outside chance of top 4, but today ive lowered my sights. Today my expectations of the team are that it stays in the division, is that low enough for you Roy........................... :wallbutt:

He's just taken up where the previous manager left off.

Who exactly will do any better? He was left with no width, an ageing or unbalanced defence, a striker on a downward spiral due to injury and having to be the only source of attack with no supply and Gerrard. That was it.

No one is good enough to sort this shite out and nothing will change until we get new owners and a new outlook, anything else is just a stall.

Roy is a very small part of the problem, the whole outlook of the club needs to change and there's no point replacing him with another false dawn as until the cloud lifts it will be as you were.

What happens if you get what you want and Kenny comes in and we continue to play shite because while we've gone backwards squad wise everyone else has improved? Meireles needs time and team that will move and play like a top side to be at his best and Cole needs the same. They could both be excellent buys especially in the circumstance but with no balance in the side and lack of movement (I doubt Roy is saying "just be static lads don't move into any space) then nothing changes.

With all that said, today against Blackpool was simply not close to being good enough, in fact none of our matches this season have been and regardless of whether it is Roy's "fault" if he can't rectify the slide then he has to lay on the sword Rafa sharpened before he left.

If anyone but Dalglish gets the job next, we'll go down. Fact. Another patsy will already be swimming against the fans' tide and be castrated from the get-go.

When Roy leaves, Kenny needs to be brave and make it known to all and sundry that he wants the job and WON'T be denied again.

If anyone but Dalglish gets the job next, we'll go down. Fact. Another patsy will already be swimming against the fans' tide and be castrated from the get-go.

If Hodgson does get the push, which i doubt will happen, because this board wont admit it was a mistake probably until its too late.

You just know they will go against the majority of fans and appoint o neill :wallbutt:

Thats what im afraid of.

Well Roy has got something right today our expectations are too high. I wanted an outside chance of top 4, but today ive lowered my sights. Today my expectations of the team are that it stays in the division, is that low enough for you Roy........................... :wallbutt:

I have two mates, one a Blackburn fan and one a bluenose who didn't care too much for Rafa and who where telling me that Hodgson is a far better manager at the beginning of the season. Even they are starting to change their tune now....

The owners have to go before we even consider getting rid.

Do you have any idea how long that could take though? It could be months, even years if they get someone to refinance them. By then we could well be a championship side or even worse. And if you think that sort of decline isn't possible, just think back 18 months ago, we finished second in the league and look where we are now.

We need to act fast and we need to act now before anymore damage is done.

Kenny in, Roy out. Let's hope the King can get the players to actually run around a bit and look like they care. By the way, what's up with the fitness of the players, they all looked completely knackered out there today. I'm so angry I would have kicked the telly in if it wasn't so completely expected that we would struggle today. I'm not ashamed to say I made my first serious bet against my beloved Reds today, put the equivalent of 25£ on Blackpool at 16/1. Small consolation at least...

Must be the new 'English training' methods Roy has brought in....Chip butty pre-kick off and sliced oranges at half time.

Atleast he couldn't blame the reserves squad for this defeat, who he seems to have blacklisted since the cup defeat.

On a plus, Tom must be sweating his balls off as he see's the value of his franchise drop by each passing week. Hopefully, its too much for his dicky ticker to take, eventually.

He's just taken up where the previous manager left off.

Who exactly will do any better? He was left with no width, an ageing or unbalanced defence, a striker on a downward spiral due to injury and having to be the only source of attack with no supply and Gerrard. That was it.

No one is good enough to sort this shite out and nothing will change until we get new owners and a new outlook, anything else is just a stall.

Roy is a very small part of the problem, the whole outlook of the club needs to change and there's no point replacing him with another false dawn as until the cloud lifts it will be as you were.

What happens if you get what you want and Kenny comes in and we continue to play shite because while we've gone backwards squad wise everyone else has improved? Meireles needs time and team that will move and play like a top side to be at his best and Cole needs the same. They could both be excellent buys especially in the circumstance but with no balance in the side and lack of movement (I doubt Roy is saying "just be static lads don't move into any space) then nothing changes.

With all that said, today against Blackpool was simply not close to being good enough, in fact none of our matches this season have been and regardless of whether it is Roy's "fault" if he can't rectify the slide then he has to lay on the sword Rafa sharpened before he left.

We shouldn't do better than a loss at home to Blackpool?

Fucking jog on numpty.

Kenny in, Roy out. Let's hope the King can get the players to actually run around a bit and look like they care. By the way, what's up with the fitness of the players, they all looked completely knackered out there today. I'm so angry I would have kicked the telly in if it wasn't so completely expected that we would struggle today. I'm not ashamed to say I made my first serious bet against my beloved Reds today, put the equivalent of 25£ on Blackpool at 16/1. Small consolation at least...

Enjoy spending your hard earned money, Judas.

Yeah, Benitez had loads of results like this like errrmmm....ermmm...actually, the only teams to win here in the league in the last 4 years were Villa, Utd, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Exactly, for all his faults our home record was by and large very good under Rafa. It was just our away form that he never got to grips with. All this team needed this season was a confidence boost and a little tweeking with our tactics away from home. Thats it.