You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shit films you've switched off after half an hour.

Lurtz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually, when I start watching a film, despite the shiteness I will finish watching.

But a few films I wish I had of bailed from :

Taken starring Liam Neesam. Totally and utterly wretched film. In the first 10 minutes I found myself developing such an intense dislike for the two soon to be kidnapped birds that I came out and said to my Ma that I didn't care in which order that they kidnapped, raped or killed those bitches, as long as they did...and made them suffer while at it.

The Village. M. Night Shyster, Little House on the Prarie light. I stood up in the pictures as the credits were rolling and said that it was the worst film I have ever seen in my life. Utter, utter shite. So bad, that it's insulting.

The Happening. See above. Only worse.

What !?

Please tell me that you felt like you'd been cheated by that Shyamalan twat ?

Hollow as fuck films.

Spoiler

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Well a little. Note I never said I thought it was an excellent film, I did think the original premis was good - people just topping themselves for no reason. Then when it turns out it's the grass and the trees. Well that's a bit fucking silly really but still enjoyed it overall.

I take it you're on about the sequel? The first one is quality but the second is a bit laughable alright.

The one with Willem Dafoe playing a gay copper and 2 american actors playing irish lads who killed a russian gangster with a toilet from 200 feet up and jumped on the other one from the same height?

Whatever that one is was total shite.

There's some bad taste going on here. The worst film I think I've ever seen is p.s I love you. I really wish I'd turned it off but was watching it with my bird and found out at the end that she felt the same about it but didn't want to say anything. Absolutely dreadful. Apparently the book is supposed to be good but I just did not give a shit about the characters which meant you didn't care what happened to them, which I guess is a must with a film like this.

Gerard butlers Irish accent is hilarious though which adds some small amusement.

When I was about 13 I went to the cinema with my bro on national cinema day. There wasn't many seats free so we picked some film we never heard of because it was a 15 and we thought we were being badass. About 7 minutes later (including opening credits) we walked out of Beaches.

The other film that put me off that quickly was Don't mess with the Zohan. I find Adam Sandler pretty annoying at the best of times, but when he puts on an accent the cunt is unbearable. However the other person who mentioned it (I forget who) found where the wild things are boring whereas I loved every moment of it.

There are a lot of films that despite being popular, I can tell I won't like from the trailer, in particular being Kick ass, The Expendables, Clash of the Titans and Juno.