You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Revenge

American Anon

Ah, go on then. You post pictures of your family and I'll arrange for paddyberger15 to chop them into little bits.

I never said family bud. It does not have to include names or anything, just a place to get your rage on!!!! ex m8, ex chum, ex teacher, neighbor pissing you off, what ever!!!!

Guest TK-421
I never said family bud. It does not have to include names or anything, just a place to get your rage on!!!! ex m8, ex chum, ex teacher, neighbor pissing you off, what ever!!!!

It just seems a little creepy, that's all. You want a picture of my ex and her facebook page...why?

It just seems a little creepy, that's all. You want a picture of my ex and her facebook page...why?

I just gave options bro.... should have worded it better...

kinda like a soggy twat cheated on you with your best m8...

It makes you rage and you wanna tell people how you feel or somethin, or your neighbor cut up your tree for hangin over on his yard...

just givin you the opertunitiy to rage..

Guest TK-421

Revenge is an ugly concept, my friend. George Lucas had to drop the word from "Return of the Jedi", orignally to be called "Revenge of..". The Jedi do not recognise the concept of revenge, look what it did to Anakin..

The boy's made a real bad start. It' uphill from here.

This is the part of the film where the nasty military guy is shouting at the newbie. The choices are, as far as I'm aware, gritting your teeth and becoming a hero or shooting yourself in the face.

Decisions, decisions.

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! Or I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!