You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy, sign him up!

Pidge

England U21 starlet Dan Gosling walks out of Everton for nothing after amazing admin error - Exclusive - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk

I'd love a local boy (for me) in the side, especially with added bitter-based fun and the fact he's a good U21 player who can cover the RB and DM positions.

The real question is why would he shit on Everton who gave him his break, means he will shit on his new club as well

The real question is why would he shit on Everton who gave him his break, means he will shit on his new club as well

I don't know... maybe he doesn't get on with Moyes. Maybe he wants to go to a team that will push for trophies. Maybe he was underwhelmed by the verbal offer and so didn't push the issue when a written format failed to arrive. Maybe he's happy to take on the good bargaining position. Maybe he wants to move back south. Maybe he was sick of Yakubu squeezing his biceps. Maybe he was fed up of having to fight with Hibbert over a starting place. Maybe he wants to start more games. Maybe he wants to play in midfield and can't see past Fellaini and Rodwell.

There are many reasons to leave Everton. Don't get me wrong the guy is career-minded, as soon as he left school he turned his back on the long-standing offer from Torquay and went down the road to Plymouth. It was the right choice for him, no doubt this will be the right choice too. He's driven, young, versatile and talented.

I don't know... maybe he doesn't get on with Moyes. Maybe he wants to go to a team that will push for trophies. Maybe he was underwhelmed by the verbal offer and so didn't push the issue when a written format failed to arrive. Maybe he's happy to take on the good bargaining position. Maybe he wants to move back south. Maybe he was sick of Yakubu squeezing his biceps. Maybe he was fed up of having to fight with Hibbert over a starting place. Maybe he wants to start more games. Maybe he wants to play in midfield and can't see past Fellaini and Rodwell.

There are many reasons to leave Everton. Don't get me wrong the guy is career-minded, as soon as he left school he turned his back on the long-standing offer from Torquay and went down the road to Plymouth. It was the right choice for him, no doubt this will be the right choice too. He's driven, young, versatile and talented.

And he can score you the best hydro going too. 'nuff said.

to be fair to say he is so highly rated and looks decent whenever he plays they have hardly played him

it was Plymouth who gave him his break really at 16

I've heard several whispers that Gollum and he don't and have never seen eye to eye. Unless he's off to a bigger club, I fail to see his motivations at all.

There aren't many who see eye to eye with Moyes.