You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy, sign him up!

Pidge

He'd be a useful addition to any squad in the league, bar Chelsea who have plenty of depth in those positions already. Even they would have to be tempted by his age, nationality and versatility. Would be a great squad signing on a free for us, but presumably a Manchester or London based club will be able to offer him better terms.

My Dad works with his uncle in Devon and apparently he's wanted out for ages. Asked for Dan's autograph whilst he was at Plymouth and I ended up conveniently getting it straight after he put us out of the F.A Cup when he was at Everton. It's got the picture of his celebration and everything. Cheeky twat.

My Dad works with his uncle in Devon and apparently he's wanted out for ages. Asked for Dan's autograph whilst he was at Plymouth and I ended up conveniently getting it straight after he put us out of the F.A Cup when he was at Everton. It's got the picture of his celebration and everything. Cheeky twat.

The old my dad works with his uncle line.... wondered how long it would take!!!

Apparently Kenwright tried to get him to sign on the cheap(wages wise) he was telling him to sign this new deal for x amount and your next deal will be a big one gosling was happy with this but his agent got on to the fact it wasnt in writing and basically he could get the big deal now else where thats how he invoked this rule because hes under 24 and the deal wasnt put in writing by end of june ( a bluenose mate of mine told me this hes sick he said Gosling was a good young player i was pissing myself laughing at him) Gosling could be a versitle english squad player for us looked ok the few times i'd seen him

We done something similar with Butchmann

You're wrong as we sold Bucthmann but we did something similar with Ronald Huth. After having an excellent South American U20 championships we forgot to offer him a new contract and he ended up back at his old side in Paraguay. He spent the final months of last season at Vicenza in the Serie B and even made his debut there. Doubt whether he would have made it here in any case but he is a good player.

Gosling will probably go to the first club to offer him £25k a week with loads of fucking get out clauses attached his end. Within a season he would be pushing for half as much again per week with bonus payments etc.

A Prem club comes in for him and plays him every week like West Brom or Wigan or Blackpool. They then sell him for £5m+ and make a fucking killing. Would make a good squad player for us but if all our players are fit would he make our bench?

• 2 weeks later...