You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cameron: "Cuts will change our way of life"

Section_31

Nope. No I didn't. Not even once. I referred to dickie as a militant, which he is. I made no other reference to unions anywhere. Further proof you have no fucking idea what you're reading, what context it's meant in or what you're talking about. Probably the same reasons you've previously called me a racist, chauvanist homophobe but you're unable to provide any evidence at all. You're an imbecile.

Anyway, well done pulling all those posts up, I'm sure you feel much better about yourself now.

If there is a waste of public funds here, it's more than likely down to poor management.

I've made enquiries to the relevant people as to whether there is a case of a waste of public funds and I'll be sure to let you know when I get a response. I'm sure you can't wait.

RL, telling someone to take their militant union specs off when discussing a working matter, is talking about militant unions. I mean, unless i've had a stroke or something. If there is a waste of public funds, it won't have stopped you being an ignorant fool in the first instance, sorry to burst your bubble.

As to the other matter, go to the law, I have all I need, as i've already said.

Divide and conquer.

"You see that fella earing a few quid to clean the streets up - he is your enemy. He is taking money in these hard times that could be spent elsewhere. Whatever you do don't look up the chain and see where the real problem is, just keep squabling amongst yourselves in the shit that we throw out of our windows on top of you".

In other news the Government is downgrading GCSEs so it can give away schools to private owners. Which is nice.

Also allowing those whom are not qualified to teach teach, which is even nicer of them, that one slipped under the radar didn't it? Cunts!

Slightly of thread but is anyone interested to know why Ofsted don't actually exist?

Also allowing those whom are not qualified to teach teach, which is even nicer of them, that one slipped under the radar didn't it? Cunts!

Slightly of thread but is anyone interested to know why Ofsted don't actually exist?

No. More importantly though are you still in that London on 8th September Brucie, or are you back up t' North? Ale trail ahoy.

Divide and conquer.

"You see that fella earing a few quid to clean the streets up - he is your enemy. He is taking money in these hard times that could be spent elsewhere. Whatever you do don't look up the chain and see where the real problem is, just keep squabling amongst yourselves in the shit that we throw out of our windows on top of you".

Really, you think that's what Lurtz is engaging in? :whatever:

It's a bit daft when someone can't even criticise local government unnecessarily paying double time without everyone jumping on him and calling him a rabid right winger.

If you paid everyone double wages all the time, we could only hire half as many people and councils could only do half as much for the same amount of money. It's obviously wasteful when a council's major function is to provide a public service.

In other news the Government is downgrading GCSEs so it can give away schools to private owners. Which is nice.

You have evidence of this, right?

No. More importantly though are you still in that London on 8th September Brucie, or are you back up t' North? Ale trail ahoy.

Nope, brought my worldly goods down to Camden today and Vegas is out of mind for a while, shame as my mate's running the bar and it'd be messy for you!

You really don't want to know about Ofsted being a rouse to turn state schools into academies?

And he has pointed out that he should really know the facts.

As for values on using a site, i suppose that's down to the individual, I love this site, i genuinely love a few of the posters too.

Well done, I've only been here a few months so i'd not noticed. Thanks for the revenge neg too, you clever boy, you.

No, it doesn't happen on every thread, some threads are bloody awesome and this is one of them. A highly emotive subject yet it's not full of petty bitchy insults, because on the most part those that post in it tend to put a reasoned articulate argument across even if it goes against the grain. It's been a thread that until today i've enjoyed reading. Granted there are threads that resort to trading insults but on the most part they're piss taking and not spiteful, unless you're on the FF that is, which as it happens i choose to not frequent so often.

Edit :

Haha, as you clearly missed my response to Vlad and the other points about making a thought out response.

I call my son a clever boy when he rolls over and makes gargling noises. But thanks for the extra portion of condescension. The revenge neg gave me no pleasure, especially to the forum Queen Bee. What you need to understand is we are men, and as such should be given licence to indulge in adolescent behaviour from time to time.

On a seperate note, RL gives as much as he ever takes. I find your defence of him pretty ridiculous given some of the shit he hands out. Thats as much thought as you are getting. Im off the the FF to call somebody a cunt.

Really, you think that's what Lurtz is engaging in? :whatever:

It's a bit daft when someone can't even criticise local government unnecessarily paying double time without everyone jumping on him and calling him a rabid right winger.

If you paid everyone double wages all the time, we could only hire half as many people and councils could only do half as much for the same amount of money. It's obviously wasteful when a council's major function is to provide a public service.

You have evidence of this, right?

I dont think Stu was saying that at all SD. He was merely pointing out the way we are programmed to think. Complain about the little things whilst totally losing sight of the bigger picture.

Im assuming your joking right? An intellectual like yourself surely has bigger fish to fry than your average street sweeper on overtime?

Why would I be joking? Someone pointed out I may not know all the facts so I'm finding out. It's not rocket science 'thomo'. Really, it's not.

RL, telling someone to take their militant union specs off when discussing a working matter, is talking about militant unions.

Ermm, no it isn't. You accused me of talking rubbish about militant unions. I didn't once mention unions as an entity. I told dickie to remove his militant unionised specs.

You're so full of shit you don't know what you're saying any more do you? Bless.

Nope, brought my worldly goods down to Camden today and Vegas is out of mind for a while, shame as my mate's running the bar and it'd be messy for you!

You really don't want to know about Ofsted being a rouse to turn state schools into academies?

Er....not tonight love I have a headache.

Divide and conquer.

Thing with that though Monty is that I've emailed, and had acknowledgement from, an MP asking him to clarify what's going on there. Of course the bloke driving the sweeper isn't my enemy. And good on him for having the enterprise and making the effort to get out of bed on a bank holiday to earn his overtime.

So I am looking up the chain. If enough people complained about the little things there might actually be effective changes at the top someday. Unlikely of course, but I'm not sure what other action I could take that'll get noticed other than setting light to a furniture shop in Croydon.

I do.

I call my son a clever boy when he rolls over and makes gargling noises. But thanks for the extra portion of condescension. The revenge neg gave me no pleasure, especially to the forum Queen Bee. What you need to understand is we are men, and as such should be given licence to indulge in adolescent behaviour from time to time.

On a seperate note, RL gives as much as he ever takes. I find your defence of him pretty ridiculous given some of the shit he hands out. Thats as much thought as you are getting. Im off the the FF to call somebody a cunt.

You expected differently given the behaviour displayed? I've had 6 weeks of school holidays and hordes of kids, any childish behaviour will get that type of response. I'm too tired to come up with a better one. I have no issue with calling someone a cunt, it's one of my favourite words but it's really rare i use it as an insult.

You'll see from my initial post today i asked them to take it to PM, then as i continued to read Flan made a general comment about the forum that i decided to respond too and he replied. It wasn't my intention to defend anyone, Lurtz is quite capable of doing that himself. I was, and am pissed that the thread has descended into this and i am as guilty as the others for perpetuating.

Why would I be joking? Someone pointed out I may not know all the facts so I'm finding out. It's not rocket science 'thomo'. Really, it's not.

Ermm, no it isn't. You accused me of talking rubbish about militant unions. I didn't once mention unions as an entity. I told dickie to remove his militant unionised specs.

You're so full of shit you don't know what you're saying any more do you? Bless.

Thats my point right there. Some of the points you make I can understand whilst not agreeing with them. But your condescending attitude does you no favours at all. In fact its most disagreeable.

Maybe you are totally different in real life....

I do.

You expected differently given the behaviour displayed? I've had 6 weeks of school holidays and hordes of kids, any childish behaviour will get that type of response. I'm too tired to come up with a better one. I have no issue with calling someone a cunt, it's one of my favourite words but it's really rare i use it as an insult.

You'll see from my initial post today i asked them to take it to PM, then as i continued to read Flan made a general comment about the forum that i decided to respond too and he replied. It wasn't my intention to defend anyone, Lurtz is quite capable of doing that himself. I was, and am pissed that the thread has descended into this and i am as guilty as the others for perpetuating.

Fair play, Ive been on here for seven years and I very rarely indulge in any sort of sinister behaviour. For that I apologise. The man just hits all the wrong buttons with me.

Thats my point right there. Some of the points you make I can understand whilst not agreeing with them. But your condescending attitude does you no favours at all. In fact its most disagreeable.

Maybe you are totally different in real life....

That condescending comment was aimed at that flaneur cunt. And I'll be as condescending as I like to anyone who's publicly made the accusations about me as he has, who hasn't either the materials or the bollocks to back himself up. If you find my responses to him disagreeable you should maybe have been on the olympics closing thread the other Sunday and read what he had to say. The blokes is a fucking prick.

I've no idea who you are thomo to be fair, you don't like me, that's up to you but I don't recall us ever having words. That shite, on the other hand, is beneath contempt.

Thing with that though Monty is that I've emailed, and had acknowledgement from, an MP asking him to clarify what's going on there. Of course the bloke driving the sweeper isn't my enemy. And good on him for having the enterprise and making the effort to get out of bed on a bank holiday to earn his overtime.

So I am looking up the chain. If enough people complained about the little things there might actually be effective changes at the top someday. Unlikely of course, but I'm not sure what other action I could take that'll get noticed other than setting light to a furniture shop in Croydon.

Thats the whole point Monty is trying to make. The little things are merely the tip of the iceberg. It wasnt street sweepers earning overtime who put us into this mess, it wasnt the 'scroungers' neither. Maybe your letter might save the council a few bob, your streets might be a little dirtier, a street sweeper might have forget about that extra 12 pack of Special brew he was going to buy.

But at least you would have some sort of self gratification.

That condescending comment was aimed at that flaneur cunt. And I'll be as condescending as I like to anyone who's publicly made the accusations about me as he has, who hasn't either the materials or the bollocks to back himself up. If you find my responses to him disagreeable you should maybe have been on the olympics closing thread the other Sunday and read what he had to say. The blokes is a fucking prick.

I've no idea who you are thomo to be fair, you don't like me, that's up to you but I don't recall us ever having words. That shite, on the other hand, is beneath contempt.

The first bit I highlighted was aimed squarely at me. As you say 'its not rocket science, really, its not'.

If im reading too much into it then fair enough, we shall agree to disagree.

That's not what it's about though is it thomo. It's about asking questions about wasted resources. It's not about one bloke in a sweeping van. Like I say, fair fucks to him but it's the bigger picture isn't it. IF this is a case of wasting resources, what else are they throwing money at which doesn't need doing? Are they throwing money for overtime around like a drunk centurian in a whorehouse or is this a contractual anomaly? Well hopefully we'll find out won't we.

Less of the compliments its getting quiet embarrissing - no genuine fella would want to write to there MP about a waste of Council money and lads working overtime, no one would even consider it apart from you.

Your always the victim when someone takes you to task and you start with the old your picking on me line, well grow up and stop Curtain twitching and blowing people up you might feel a lot better you know.

You didn't "take me to task" though did you. You bumbled into the thread with your usual levels of finesse and intellect and started throwing insults around.

I'm not claiming to be a "victim" either you witless old twat. I've simply attracted yet another couple of cranks in you and that other prick. My original view sticks, about councils paying unnecessary overtime for menial and seemingly pointless tasks and then complaining about cuts come the next financial year.

As for "a couple of lads earning a bit of overtime" - take your militant unionised specs off for a second and consider the fact that a lot of people have lost their jobs because of cuts. Is it ok for some to earn overtime whilst others have no jobs at all? Try extrapolating the cost of overtime across an entire borough or city council. How many jobs is that worth?

The irony, or was it someone else who mentioned 'militant unions' in response to some 'lads working overtime'. You'd do better if you re-read some of your stuff, it goes back a long way and shows you for what you are.

I'll back it up to anyone worthwhile, as I keep repeating, that doesn't include you, Chubby Brown.

That's not what it's about though is it thomo. It's about asking questions about wasted resources. It's not about one bloke in a sweeping van. Like I say, fair fucks to him but it's the bigger picture isn't it. IF this is a case of wasting resources, what else are they throwing money at which doesn't need doing? Are they throwing money for overtime around like a drunk centurian in a whorehouse or is this a contractual anomaly? Well hopefully we'll find out won't we.

Late night Curtain twitching is it, are the Police not doing there rounds never mind you can phone the Chief Constable tomorrow as soon as your hard on goes down.

No mate, its nothing to do with asking questions about wasted resources. Its about the massive disparity between the haves and have nots. The fall into poverty of thousands of families. The lack of decent education and healthcare for those 'have nots', about social divisions, ruling classes, billionairre tax dodgers, scheming politicians with no sort of empathy for the people in which they seek to govern.

Unfortunately these arent problems we can solve with a letter to our local councils.

Do you see what Im getting at now?

Oh dear. The sunshine bus has just arrived and dickie's driving. I'm off to bed.

Flaneur - you've just proved what a load of shit you're talking about by dragging that conversation up and posting it. Well done. Like I said - wrong.

Night divs.

x

Edit: Thomo. Yes. And that's the big picture. But how do we change the big things? I've no idea, have you? Voting for this government or that governmant makes not a jot of difference from what I can see. One of them fucks the country in a slightly different way to the other. They're all cunts in my book and I don't know how to make a difference.