You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Real Madrid clear the way for Jose Mourinho

Captain

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they win every trophy on offer while he is there. If we ever get ourselves sorted out and there is ever a distinct possibility he could come here in the future then bring it on. Why all the hatred for him now? Anyone would think he is a threat to us or something.

Time really does heal. Whilst he is a bit of a tit he isn't even in the same stratosphere as Ferguson with some of the shit he has pulled over the years.

JG man, I don't understand that at all.

I can go along with wanting ex-players to do well like Xabi and Bob.

I can go along with respecting Mourinho's managerial acheivements.

But seriously hoping that Real Madrid win everything going? Real Madrid? It's like supporting the spanish version of the Mancs and Chelsea all rolled into one.

Never has someone tried to belittle an opinion and come off as a self inflated know nothing in such spectacular fashion.

Despite winning La Liga, Capello was sacked on 28 June 2007 due to Real's pragmatic style of play at a club with recent memories of the individualistic and free-flowing, but ultimately unsuccessful Galáctico era

the galactico era where the team contained, figo, ronaldo and zindane was unsuccessful? am I missing something here?

JG man, I don't understand that at all.

I can go along with wanting ex-players to do well like Xabi and Bob.

I can go along with respecting Mourinho's managerial acheivements.

But seriously hoping that Real Madrid win everything going? Real Madrid? It's like supporting the spanish version of the Mancs and Chelsea all rolled into one.

If Rafa ever goes there surely everybody would want them to win everything and for Rafa to do well unless we were in direct competition with them?

I want them to win as much as possible for as you say Xabi and Bob and with Mourinho there now who would bet against it?

the galactico era where the team contained, figo, ronaldo and zindane was unsuccessful? am I missing something here?

Started off well, but went to shit in the end didn’t it?

Flogged off Makalele cos he wasn’t famous enough, bought Beckham just because he was a “name”, didn’t play as a team, stopped winning, etc.

If Rafa ever goes there surely everybody would want them to win everything and for Rafa to do well unless we were in direct competition with them?

I want them to win as much as possible for as you say Xabi and Bob and with Mourinho there now who would bet against it?

Nah not for me.

When I say I like to see Xabi and Bob do well, I want them to play well and not get injured and things, but I don't actively want them to win stuff, because they don't play for us any more. It will be the same with Rafa when he goes and wherever he goes.

Plus Madrid are wanky, you've got Barca who play much better team football, and most people tend to support other underdogs rather than the rich bully don't they?

I agree Mourinho will in all likelihood do well there, as he's a proven winner, they've got some great players and plenty of cash. Be interesting to see how it works out with their midfield, though. Did he sell Diarra when he was at Chelsea? Always got the opinion Xabi didn't approve of Mourinho as well, but that might have been the whole Chelsea are a bunch of cunts thing.

I actually thought Pellegrino had already been sacked. Mourinho is a true cunt to come out and say he's going there while Pellegrino was still the manager...good manager, but the man has no class.

He intentionally grabbed the spotlight, just like he always does. During the season they say it's to "deflect attention away from his team" like a regular mother Teresa. That explanation doesn't always stick when he keeps doing it after his team has just won a trophy, and the season is over. Throwing his medal into the crowd, "I'm off to Madrid", running off the stage after the Porto CL-final "to be with his family" (don't make me sick). Look at me, look at me, look at me a bit more. He's the managerial Drogba. He's damn good at what he does and he'll win you stuff, but will always be a massive, self-centered prick.

He intentionally grabbed the spotlight, just like he always does. During the season they say it's to "deflect attention away from his team" like a regular mother Teresa. That explanation doesn't always stick when he keeps doing it after his team has just won a trophy, and the season is over. Throwing his medal into the crowd, "I'm off to Madrid", running off the stage after the Porto CL-final "to be with his family" (don't make me sick). Look at me, look at me, look at me a bit more. He's the managerial Drogba. He's damn good at what he does and he'll win you stuff, but will always be a massive, self-centered prick.

There'll be a great battle of cuntitudiness between Ronaldo and Maureen. What a show. Is this what Xabi wanted when he fucked off?

Actually come to think didn't he do the same shit after Porto had just won the champions league? I swear he came out in the interview while everyone was celebrating to say he was going to chelsea....cunt. I've never bought the 'he's doing it to deflect from the team' shit. He's a self centered cunt and i really REALLY hope madrid win fuck all next season.

When did this horrible, attention-seeking, arrogant egotist become "Jose" on these forums? "Let's hope he wins everything": is he "ours" by proxy?

Let's hope for Rafa's sake that you're all consistent in your short-memory syndrome.

Shocking.

Guest PurpleNose

Barcelona will win La Liga next season. Playing beautiful football with homegrown players, managed by a club legend.

Real Madrid, led by a foul cunt of a human, will spend £845 trillion, play like Stoke, and win fuck all.

It's a media driven sycophantic pile of crap. Sad how some fall for it.

Ooooh Jose - I've secretly loved you for years - now I can come out about it.

Not going to be the all conquering wank fest some think.

So he's basically said he wants to sign Maicon, Cole and Lampard/Gerrard.

God bless him though, lovely, lovely Jose. Oh how I love you Jose. I wish you'd manage our club, Jose. Can I suck your cock, Jose? I'm a sucker for a bad guy.