You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Benitez fate should be sealed tonight

Mitch

You utter cunt!

If you don't like him fine but we are skint because of 4 people and he isn't one of them.

You can't even spell our players names correctly you tit

Explain all that waste of money then. Would you hand over 30mil every pre season if that shit is the result? It's only the wingers as well.

Plus, lol at not knowing how to spell Dirks last name.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only three short years ago. We played Chelsea en route to the Final in Athens. We had options like Crouch and Bellamy to vary things if we needed to. Tonight. Nabil ElZhar and Phillip Degen.

Let me guess? It is the owners fault?

Bit of a mixture of things isn’t it?

Bad signings, bad sellings, having to sell to buy the last two years plus couple of injuries.

The sooner he fucks off the better.

I really can't get my head around finishing 7th and trophy less means you deserve to keep your job.

I'd wager there's lots of things you can't get your head around. Find me one person who has said he deserves to keep his job because we might finish seventh, or because he hasn't won any silverware.

I'd wager there's lots of things you can't get your head around. Find me one person who has said he deserves to keep his job because we might finish seventh, or because he hasn't won any silverware.

I would do it myself but I have work in 6 hours time and gonna get some kip soon. It would take me that long.

People don't have to say it, but the implications are there if people still want him.

Only three short years ago. We played Chelsea en route to the Final in Athens. We had options like Crouch and Bellamy to vary things if we needed to. Tonight. Nabil ElZhar and Phillip Degen.

Let me guess? It is the owners fault?

And the 3 teams with a chance of taking our CL place all have an ex-Liverpool striker.

People don't have to say it, but the implications are there if people still want him.

abmpjs.jpeg

Bullcrap. How about you pay attention to the reasons people give for wanting him to stay instead of looking for hidden implications in their posts? He's had a stinker this year, there's no denying that, but he's not the only one that need to pull his thumb out.

abmpjs.jpeg

Bullcrap. How about you pay attention to the reasons people give for wanting him to stay instead of looking for hidden implications in their posts? He's had a stinker this year, there's no denying that, but he's not the only one that need to pull his thumb out.

It's not hidden. You will quite happily accept this season and have him continue as manager.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Sports Interactive Community - View Profile: alanricouk

alanricouk - The Dugout Football Manager Community

Infraction for Al0n: Abusing the tagging system - The Dugout Football Manager Community

You'll be OK with abusing the tagging system on here Alan, it's pretty much compulsory but you might want to hold back on the rest of it, save it for SA or /b/.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Sports Interactive Community - View Profile: alanricouk

alanricouk - The Dugout Football Manager Community

Infraction for Al0n: Abusing the tagging system - The Dugout Football Manager Community

You'll be OK with abusing the tagging system on here Alan, it's pretty much compulsory but you might want to hold back on the rest of it, save it for SA or /b/.

Shit, you can use google? :D Fuck me, is this Colombo himself?

As mark Wright said on commentry where i was watching the game " at the end of the day it was two players playing out of position that cost liverpool" Simple really

Mascherano was disgusted with the fat fraud for taking him off too. Sack him after Hull and move on

If the Americans sell the club in the summer we might have some chance of building up cofidence and the team! It has to start from the top. Maybe give rafa one more year to turn it round. Surley it can't be this bad next year. No champions league will hurt but let's just get on with it and concentrate on the league. We live and hope.......

I don't have a big gripe with the players Rafa has bought. All managers have hits and missess in the market. The problem I have, is his ingrained attitude of negativity and stubborness. I am afraid this will never change. I started supporting Liverpool in the early eighties not because they were successful but because of the aura surrounding the club and the way the team played. Liverpool always seemed to play their game and let the other team worry about them rather than the other way around.

Losing to the likes of Reading would not hurt as much had not played the game to avoid defeat in the first place. You cannot win this league by avoiding defeat you must play to win, that much is obvious.

Rafa's stubborness also creates major problems. Certain players are completely untouchable whether they are in form or not. It seems that discipline and towing the Rafa line are more important than playing well. While this has its benefits defensively, it certainly seems to restrict the attacking flair of our players. This was evident at the end of last season. When we had to win, we scored an unprecedented amount of goals (for a Rafa team). This shows that the ability is there but not the will.

I may be a hopeless romantic, but I yearn for the days of pass and move and putting teams to the sword. Let's go back to the Liverpool Way.