You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Benitez fate should be sealed tonight

Mitch

As mark Wright said on commentry where i was watching the game " at the end of the day it was two players playing out of position that cost liverpool" Simple really

Mascherano was disgusted with the fat fraud for taking him off too. Sack him after Hull and move on

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Philip Degen being brought on when you need a goal

that says it all for me

useless, utterly useless substitution

ciao rafa, dont let the door hit you on the way out

Even when Mascherano had been near enough holding his hamstring for 5-10 minutes?

Masch looked injured to me, so Degen was the obvious option really.

Disagree with the men taken off for the other 2 subs though.

We needed a goal. Why go like for like? He might as well have thrown Pacheco on and thrown caution to the wind.

It just summed him right up. Safety first everytime.

The Reading game should have sealed his fate. Unfortunately, we let him write his own fucking contract and we've been stuck up shit creek as we've lurched from one fucking disaster to the next this season, while he's been protected by a ludicrous fucking pay off.

Only Iain Dowie was available at the time. You do the maths.

Give it to Dalglish or Lee and let them steady the ship while a proper replacement is sought.

Or we could just let him continue and hope for the best. Oops...

It should have.

So we finished second? Big whoop, I'll be sure to inform the club historians that our magnificent achievement of not winning anything needs to be recognised. A plaque maybe?

Go for it lad.

Anyone who finishes in 2nd place nad 6 months down the line is a decent run from finishing in the top 4 and winning a trophy does not, and should never, be sacked.

Not that I think you are arsed but should Wenger have had his fate sealed after that loss at Wigan?

A decent run from finishing in the top four? I've had better runs in my shorts than we've had at probably any point this season.

And we were only in for that trophy through the absolute fucking awfulness we've shown all season. We didn't qualify for that thing; we were fucking demoted into it.

The man's a fucking liability and no amount of "we finished second though" changes it.