You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Degen and Babel in Burger King...

dave u

Text exchange I just had with a mate off here:

Him: Philipp Degen is in the Burger King in Limey. He smells nice. Reckon I boot him up the arse and break him in half?

Me: Haha get a picture with him

Him: He was with Babel, was gonna ask Babel to take the picture but they just left. Degen got a chicken supreme the big shithouse. He can't even handle meat. I wanted to two footed tackle the cunt just for that.

Me: You should twitter that to Babel, be funny to see if he responded.

Him: Can't. He blocked me after I called him an overpaid heartless shitehawk. He said I was ruining the "positive vibes man".

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me: You should twitter that to Babel, be funny to see if he responded.

Him: Can't. He blocked me after I called him an overpaid heartless shitehawk. He said I was ruining the "positive vibes man".

Wow...sounds like that gentle constructive criticism may have touched a nerve.

That guy on your avatar looks like a whacked-out version of that snobby food critic that turns up occasionally on Masterchef with that sour-gubbed bird and the fat bloke.

The fat bloke out of Family guy you mean?

quality.

Surely this is fivetimes or The Party Boy?

I saw Party Boy in Tesco a few weeks back whilst he was shopping with... what I presume is his misses.

As he was usually quiet when I've met him, I did the Crocodile Hunter.

"It appears the Party Boy is heading down the bread aisle... Look at the hair on him, gods, it's everywhere!"

That guy on your avatar looks like a whacked-out version of that snobby food critic that turns up occasionally on Masterchef with that sour-gubbed bird and the fat bloke.

That's Dr. Gonzo, sir. He'd eat through burger king on a comedown if he was still around.