You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

Fucking cunts who pull out at a roundabout while you are already proceeding on it, causing you to nearly slam on and beep the old horn. Who then, as you drive up next to them, wind their windown down and start shouting the fucking odds.

Hang on a minute fuckface, you pulled out and nearly caused an accident. It was you who was the fucking cunt.

When you quote the actual fucking law of the road they respond with:

"You have got brakes haven't you?"

"You fucking pulled out you fucking tit and I'll fucking break your fucking face in a minute"

*Other driver puts foot on accelerator and skips red light*

I fucking despair.

I go with the the highly sarcastic "thank you" in a loud voice when I pull my dogs to one side and let a jogger or cyclist past. I've noticed a correlation between the amount of lycra and a lack of manners; I don't expect flowers, a nod of acknowledgement would suffice.

It's a proven scientific fact that the amount of lycra worn is inversely proportional to the IQ of the wearer. Twats Law, take it to the bank

Cunts who try to out-do you. 

This is an e-mail exchange I have had this afternoon with Andrew not Andy our IT wank-head (Read from the bottom up) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 09 July 2014 14:39
To: Damien
Subject: RE:

I can beat you in the fan stakes mate, back in the days before email mailing lists they used to take down your addresses at the end of a gig and then send out a postcard to keep you up to date with the band

I have a postcard announcing the release of a new single entitled “supersonic” and telling people to go out and buy it. Hand written and signed by Liam

I actually got it on ebay for about £1.50 while I was just browsing

Try their unreleased tracks – things like Take me, See the sun, Colour My Life, Strange Thing… many more – they have at least an albums worth of unreleased material and if they put it together into one album it could easily rival their best work

Sent: 09 July 2014 14:37
To: Andrew
Subject: RE:

Yeah pretty much all of it fella, big fan. 

Sent: 09 July 2014 14:35
To: Damien

Very underrated. Rapture is just a piece of sheer genius

I've actually seen them 4 times ! 

Have you ever heard their unreleased work?

Sent: 09 July 2014 14:33

It was Liam’s voice that gave it away – it travels.

Good choice though underrated album. I saw them live twice on that tour.

Sent: 09 July 2014 14:32

Sorry!! It’s weird how loud these headphones can be – I swear they’re louder externally than they are internally

Incidentally it’s dig out your soul

Sent: 09 July 2014 14:31
Subject:
Importance: Low

Turn the music down a bit mate I can hear it from here ! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a fucking dickhead. He is 7 years younger than me as it is and he has the gall to say 'Back in the day' and then admit he got it from Ebay! Also, Ive actually seen them 4 times 'don't you know'. you posh little home counties twat that was twice on 1 fucking tour i've actually seen them about 16 times , half of them when you were probably still in school you fucking tube. 

• Downvote 1

People who get on the bus, sit at the back and then shout the whole fucking place down so everyone can hear their conversation.

Was on the bus through Wavertree today and these two birds got on, sat down at the back and announced to everyone that they're sick of everyone dyeing their hair blonde for about 5 mins. Fuck off you loud mouthed, vacuous beauts - I was half tempted to launch them onto the Edge Hill train tracks.

This is an e-mail exchange I have had this afternoon with Andrew not Andy our IT wank-head (Read from the bottom up) 

Edit: Just punch the cunt in the face. Dead hard.

"Back in the day" would have made him 1 when Definitely Maybe came out wouldn't it?

Probably likes Kasabian as well the twat.

I can't bring myself to wear sunglasses. I just think everyone wearing them looks like a twat. Its weird they can be useful they serve a purpose. Whenever I see someone wearing them I just think look at that vain twat thinking he's fucking Rockn roll. So I squint or get a tired arm casting a shadow over my eyes or blind myself in a car because if it put sunglasses on I'd think who the fuck do I think I am fucking ice man. So I'm torn between the guy in the sun glasses being an instant cunt or the guy sat facing the sun with his arms raised to his eyes so he can see being a cunt.

• Upvote 2

Stig,

If you've got time to be engaging in lengthy email dialogue about a dodgy Beatles tribute band with someone who wears leaky headphones, you're not focussing on your job.  Does your boss know about this, or she engaged in a rant on mumsnet about M-People?

• Upvote 4

Also, if you are close enough that you can hear the music, why are you communicating by email rather than just talking

It was that loud in his earphones, he is across from me. Plus he wouldn't have fucking heard me anyway

aids 

I saw them before they were famous at a gig in Birmingham with about 20 people in the room. And I was at Knebworth, amongst many other gigs. I presume that I now own both Stig and Andrew

I saw them in Noels bedroom when he was 7, he played Shakermaker on an Epiphone Dolphin with Liam singing on the bed and their mum screaming from downstairs to turn the racket down.

• Upvote 2

I saw them in Noels bedroom when he was 7, he played Shakermaker on an Epiphone Dolphin with Liam singing on the bed and their mum screaming from downstairs to turn the racket down.

Are you Rolf Harris communicating to us via prison?

People that post links to that Buzzfeed website on facebook. Because why write articles with words and stuff when you can just use a GIF or hilarious image to make your point? Here's an example for those unfamiliar with this shite - http://www.buzzfeed.com/laraparker/things-all-naturally-skinny-people-hate

Sometimes replying with a GIF is funny and says more than words ever could, but seriously 1.6 million+ views for that shite? Jesus fucking wept. 

• Upvote 1

I was knobbing his mum at the time.  It was me she was talking to about keeping the noise down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 09 July 2014 14:39

To: Damien

Subject: RE:

I can beat you in the fan stakes mate, back in the days before email mailing lists they used to take down your addresses at the end of a gig and then send out a postcard to keep you up to date with the band

I have a postcard announcing the release of a new single entitled “supersonic” and telling people to go out and buy it. Hand written and signed by Liam

I actually got it on ebay for about £1.50 while I was just browsing

Try their unreleased tracks – things like Take me, See the sun, Colour My Life, Strange Thing… many more – they have at least an albums worth of unreleased material and if they put it together into one album it could easily rival their best work

Sent: 09 July 2014 14:37

To: Andrew Staines

Yeah pretty much all of it fella, big fan. 

Sent: 09 July 2014 14:35

To: Damien Peet

Very underrated. Rapture is just a piece of sheer genius

I've actually seen them 4 times ! 

Have you ever heard their unreleased work?

Sent: 09 July 2014 14:33

It was Liam’s voice that gave it away – it travels.

Good choice though underrated album. I saw them live twice on that tour.

Sent: 09 July 2014 14:32

Sorry!! It’s weird how loud these headphones can be – I swear they’re louder externally than they are internally

Incidentally it’s dig out your soul

Sent: 09 July 2014 14:31

Subject:

Importance: Low

Turn the music down a bit mate I can hear it from here ! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a fucking dickhead. He is 7 years younger than me as it is and he has the gall to say 'Back in the day' and then admit he got it from Ebay! Also, Ive actually seen them 4 times 'don't you know'. you posh little home counties twat that was twice on 1 fucking tour i've actually seen them about 16 times , half of them when you were probably still in school you fucking tube. 

Negged for talking about Oasis' 14th album as if it is actually something worth talking about.

Oh, and he's a well better fan that you. You fucking part-timer.

• Upvote 4