You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ist December- Start of Christmas

Fowlers God

Is it bollocks.

I want for the record to say that I am no scrooge and personally enjoy christmas, however for me the best days are christmas eve, christmas day and boxing day.

All the rest of it can bugger of. The Mrs put our tree up last night. the 30th Nov!! FFS!

I was sat trying to find some decent music on TV but every other song was a christmas song. Christmas songs baffle me. I dislike pop music i always have. So why would I like a pop music song that just has the word christmas in it. If there was a drum and base tune for instance that was festive I would most probably enjoy it, as I enjoy the music.

As I said for me, christmas starts on christmas eve, The build up to it is magic. all evening waiting for the time to go to bed just so you can wake up the next day and for it to be christmas. But waking up every hour in bed just to see if its time to wake up or not. Then eating and drinking so much on christmas day that you wanna pop. and who can forget the left over sandwhich in front of the football on boxing day. quality 3 days.

The rest can get lost!!!

My birthday is the same week as Christmas, i only seem to start feeling a little bit festive on the 20th of December. I last night had to ask for someone to help me put the decorations up at the weekend, (i'm still a limping mong after falling over ice skating last week) I've caved to the kids demands, luckily being a limping mong meant i didn't have to put them up before then.

Oh and my desire to attempt at being festive from today failed when the government (DVLA) dry bummed my arse and i had to pay for the privilege.

My birthday is the same week as Christmas, i only seem to start feeling a little bit festive on the 20th of December. I last night had to ask for someone to help me put the decorations up at the weekend, (i'm still a limping mong after falling over ice skating last week) I've caved to the kids demands, luckily being a limping mong meant i didn't have to put them up before then.

Oh and my desire to attempt at being festive from today failed when the government (DVLA) dry bummed my arse and i had to pay for the privilege.

Tom R works for the Government now?

That is my birthday and I dont get festive until after my birthday*

*as its so close to christmas people forget will someone please say happy birthday for the first time in my life

That is my birthday and I dont get festive until after my birthday*

*as its so close to christmas people forget will someone please say happy birthday for the first time in my life

haha, *points finger* you get a day less then me, my birthday is actually the 19th, so the 20th being the day christmas build up begins.

I'll remember your birthday and do you a whole thread, it may not be until late in the afternoon though, i'll be hung over for some time. x

Oh ace this has turned into a look at me I've got a birthday in December thread. Right TomR is tomorrow I believe and I'm on Monday. Add us to the list. Much better to celebrate our births rather than some fictional Palestinian. Besides we've done more for the world I'm sure.

Was saying before that I can't remember a time when Christmas was so talked about and blown up. Every TV show "Ooh I love Christmas me!"

It's Facebook generation isn't it? Simpy enjoying something is no longer enough, you have to BE SEEN to enjoy it, and tell eveyone how much you're enjoying it.

It's basically Sunday on steds.

Oh ace this has turned into a look at me I've got a birthday in December thread. Right TomR is tomorrow I believe and I'm on Monday. Add us to the list. Much better to celebrate our births rather than some fictional Palestinian. Besides we've done more for the world I'm sure.

I've got face ache telling me that there are 3 TLW people with birthdays tomorrow, and not one has invited me to help them celebrate.

Edit, it doesn't actually say " not one has invited me to help them celebrate." i'm assuming it from the lack of email.

haha, *points finger* you get a day less then me, my birthday is actually the 19th, so the 20th being the day christmas build up begins.

I'll remember your birthday and do you a whole thread, it may not be until late in the afternoon though, i'll be hung over for some time. x

Aw thanks

I agree Fuck Christmas*

*until December 21st

Amen (or insert non-religious assertive phrase of agreement here)

December 2nd will from this day forth be known as New Christmas.

agreed! mines on the 24th.its amazing how my birthday falls on christmas eve every single year! :whistle:

i was supposed to be the '2nd Coming' but me mam couldnt wait any longer,the selfish cow! :wallbutt: