You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Yes they are just rumours....

Fowlers God

But just read this on the BBC

Manchester United are edging closer to signing Valencia forwards David Villa and David Silva, with the Spanish club willing to listen to offers. With winger Cristiano Ronaldo offloaded in the summer, Sir Alex Ferguson has cash to spare and the United manager is willing to pay £40m for the duo.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Liverpool are keen on securing the services of Sampdoria midfielder Koman Vladimir. The Hungarian star is currently on loan at Bari and is valued at £4m.

Full story: Daily Mirror

This kinda sums up our issues.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I'm willing to pay 40m for the pair personally. I'll borrow the money and then sell them to city for 80m.

40m for them both. Joke. It's a story to appease fans after their drubbing.

I'm not commenting one way or the other about the validity of that report; although Valencia are always being linked with imminent implosion.

However, I would not be surprised to see Slur Alex in for a few big-name players in January, simply because I think he knows that there are some big gaps in that Manc team, which aged legs cannot always fill.

I'm not commenting one way or the other about the validity of that report; although Valencia are always being linked with imminent implosion.

However, I would not be surprised to see Slur Alex in for a few big-name players in January, simply because I think he knows that there are some big gaps in that Manc team, which aged legs cannot always fill.

As long as he doesn't replace Berbatov they'll continue to under-perform.

It's a story to appease fans after their drubbing.

So BBC appeases the mancs by suggesting that they´ll by a duo worth 70-80 mill for 40 mill, while we´re looking to sign an unknown...Oh! sorry a: "Hungarian star" for around 10% of that.

Not to mention the "Hungarian star" is ON LOAN in Serie A. A league we have a rather ambiguous relationship with. (Aquilani and stuff)

If that´s true: Than that´s a nice job Fergie, you rednosed, misbegotten offspring of a diseased hyena.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
So BBC appeases the mancs by suggesting that they´ll by a duo worth 70-80 mill for 40 mill, while we´re looking to sign an unknown...Oh! sorry a: "Hungarian star" for around 10% of that.

Not to mention the "Hungarian star" is ON LOAN in Serie A. A league we have a rather ambiguous relationship with. (Aquilani and stuff)

If that´s true: Than that´s a nice job Fergie, you rednosed, misbegotten offspring of a diseased hyena.

I have read that once, twice and then thrice. I still can't understand what it's all about.