You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

29 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

Bacon, black pud, fried bread, two Braughing bangers , egg and mushrooms. As is obvious to the connoisseurs on here NO BEANS!!! I had to take the pic on the sofa or one of the moggs would have made a start on it.

20240309_092333[1].jpg

I take it your cats aren't fussy eaters.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

Bacon, black pud, fried bread, two Braughing bangers , egg and mushrooms. As is obvious to the connoisseurs on here NO BEANS!!! I had to take the pic on the sofa or one of the moggs would have made a start on it.

20240309_092333[1].jpg

Nice tray, mate.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, tokyojoe said:

20240309_092333[1].jpg

That fried bread is something to behold 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, tokyojoe said:

20240309_092333[1].jpg

No chance, cats are choosy fuckers.

20240309_092333[1].jpg

This picture makes so angry that if I stare at it long enough, that bacon will get cooked.

4 hours ago, tokyojoe said:

20240309_092333[1].jpg

Has tha' nowt moist?!

A real austerity breakfast vibe going on here.

Repped for contributing and putting yourself through it.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, tokyojoe said:

20240309_092333[1].jpg

That single picture sums up the state of the world right now. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, tokyojoe said:

20240309_092333[1].jpg

Would the mog have asked you to pop that bacon back in the fridge so you could cook it next time.

The whole scene is sad. Awfully sad.

7 hours ago, tokyojoe said:

20240309_092333[1].jpg

The toast reminds me of Sponge Bob Squarepants. 

I won't bother again.

If you ever get over the food poisoning, then try to remember the doctor's advice, 'cook the fucking bacon rather than grandstanding about the beans'.

Not sure if you've ever had bacon before, but it's really nice when it's crispy.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 09/03/2024 at 14:29, tokyojoe said:

20240309_092333[1].jpg

Careful mate.

https://news.sky.com/story/mans-brain-tapeworms-and-worsening-migraines-caused-by-undercooked-bacon-13094024

27 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Maggie May's, Bold Street. £9.15. Tasty and not greasy. Could have done with another egg and sausage. 

20240314_113015.jpg

I’d rather someone wrecked my bed then, in the morning, kicked me in the head than eat those tomatoes.

Rest of it looks ok though. 

45 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Maggie May's, Bold Street. £9.15. Tasty and not greasy. Could have done with another egg and sausage. 

20240314_113015.jpg

Wake up, Maggie, I think I got somethin' to say to you

You dirty little slag.

1 hour ago, Carradona said:

20240314_113015.jpg

“wake up maggie I think I’ve got something to say to you, I’m a bean nonce and the police will be coming soon”