You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Marko121

The more we give him any stick , the more he is talked about, the more TV shows pick him to create a reaction and get viewers, just ignore the twat, everybody knows what a lying stinking waste of semen he is!

I love your optimism, but I doubt you're right.

A large proportion of the population are prepared to believe that Reds fans were responsible for Hillsbrough.

I might have to watch this. I can imagine David Mitchell or Lee Mack giving him a hard time. Everyone knows he is a cunt and I doubt they'll like having him on the show. I'm still e-mailing the BBC to tell them I wont be watching though.

Exactly right. Frankie Boyle and Lee Mack are on the opposite team and he is getting ripped quite well as you can imagine.

well i'v complained

I write with some disgust that the BBC allows this proven Liar Air time

The BBC Is a Public broadcaster, funded by License payers and to have part of income used to give this man air time is beyond what is expectable.

Everyone is allowed to make mistakes and everyone should be allowed to move on from them and be given a second chance? However with regards to Kelvin MacKenzie and the lies printed on his say so in the S*N newspaper regarding the tragedy at Hillsborough. it is just plain wrong

His views have been exposed as lies and yet he still continues to spout them, this is why Liverpool Supporters will never forgive him for it

This man should not be given air time

If Hitler was alive today I’m sure the BBC wouldn’t have placed him on a show like this knowing the offence that would bring to the Jewish community alone

So I don’t want to hear a reply with the words respected views, media giant, etc etc

This man causes offence and continues to,to all who were touch by Hillsborough

The BBC has a responsibility to these people.

As someone who was there on the day, it lives with me till the day I die.

When the BBC puts this man in the spotlight as it does it brings all the events of that day back to be relived over again and the BBC should think about this before allowing him any more Air time

These are public servants if enough people complain then they have to act

When they were talking about the nucleur bunker I really wanted Boyle to say something like:

"I think it's true, because there are enough people who think he's a cunt enough to want to nuke him"

He came across as a total prick though. 4 good and successful comedians, 1 young hopeful comedian, 1 fit tv presenter and then a 62 year old hasbeen "journalist" with not a single funny gene in his body. As Paul Merson would say, he was like a fish up a tree.

I noticed how very little individual air time was given to this cunt last night ,

saw this a few weeks ago , from that show " you have been watching "

funny little clip like and a very accurate reference to the cunt -

You Have Been Watching - Clips - Read It and Weep - Channel 4

Edited by Chinandeler Bong