You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Marko121

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I fuckin' hate the BBC sometimes. He is pond life scum, regardless of what happened with the aftermath of Hillsborough. Forgetting all of that, he is still widely regarded as a guttersnipe. The BBC should have nothing to do with people like him.

Everytime he is on, the BBC get a bunch of complaints. They never pull him so, sadly, I think such complaints are pointless. He brings up the reaction they want from people as so many people say they wont watch it, but then do so they can see what shite he comes out with. The BBC basically see it as "Yes, we know he's a cunt, that's why we are getting him on". Most tv channles/Newspapers do the same. They want people on that will stir up emotions.

We should deny him with our lack of interest.

I might have to watch this. I can imagine David Mitchell or Lee Mack giving him a hard time. Everyone knows he is a cunt and I doubt they'll like having him on the show. I'm still e-mailing the BBC to tell them I wont be watching though.

I would imagine they'll take the piss out of him but he'll be too thick to realise. Think he was on 8 out of 10 cats once too and he went down like a lead balloon.

I think it's a bit of a catch 22 situation emailing in complaints about him though. On the one hand the BBC need to know how people feel about him, but on the other they probably like the fact that he's 'edgey'. It's also difficult to get rid of him when most of the complaints about him are likely to come from the same type of people, who they'll no doubt just perceive as "over sensitive football fans". This is pretty evident based on the patronising responses they send to peoples complaints, they don't give a shit.

I'm not sure how we can get them to take it more seriously. Do people make reference to Hillsborough when they complain? If they received a wide range of complaints and not just in regard to "The truth" headline then it might add a bit more weight?

I have just cancelled my TV license, FUCK OFF BBC

Of course you have.

Dear BBC,

I am writing to you in order to complain about yet another TV appearance by Kelvin McKenzie. As a Liverpool season ticket holder, who is best friends with two people who survived and scarred for life, I am absolutely disgusted that this proven liar is being given time on one of my favourite shows.

I am sure I do not need to illuminate you on the lies McKenzie spread in 1989 about the loss of 96 innocent people. Whilst I appreciate your stock response is "we air a range of views" that will not be accepted, and use of this will invoke a further complaint. If it was a discussion show such as Question Time, I would still be disgusted that this troglodyte has been given airtime, but would understand why you might say that, as much as I would totally disagree, and I do think it's wrong that he is asked onto any BBC programming. On this occasion, it is pointless.

He adds nothing to the show, just as he adds nothing to life. I am extremely disappointed and angry that my license fee is going towards giving this moron publicity and I demand a full, detailed explanation as to why he has been asked on and why I should be forced to accept him being on my TV. I will be copying my complaint to the Hillsbrough Justice Campaign and any subsequent replies you make.