You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saturday Racing

bobhorse

here are my thoughts for Saturday

Chepstow

Trafic Control

Ruling Reef

Mark The Book

Massini Sunset (NAP)

Magnifico Alt Quattrocentro

Kiltimony

Ayr

Scolboa Music Man

Corlande

Kempski (NAP)

Dancer Serenade

Soul Angel

Another Rum

Turbo Island

Sandown

Bakbenscher

Fresh Air and Fun

I Have Dreamed

Moorlands Terri

Song of Songs (NAP)

Phar Again

Good Luck if your having a Bet

i will put a Cheltenham Thread up for Tuesdays racing (the start of the meeting)

Are we still all up for the Comp that Nando started and i said i would score ?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mate, 2 of yours got placed the other day, did you go EW?

Lough Dearg's form is on flat tracks. If you want EW in that race have a look at Tazbar.

As for the Mares race. The awful decision to pull out Whiteoak leaves it between United (stable in form) and Quevega who many Irish rate as a certainty. Oscar Rebel has been backed though.

Bob

Id go along with two of your naps.

Kempski is the only horse Ladbrokes haven't been top priced on in the race. They may well know. The two Greystoke horses are ungenuine for me so I'd go with Kempski.

Song of Songs is a good one. Deep Purple I've laid due to the awful form of the stable (only recent winner was due to an inspired ride by McCoy).

The other one is a tough race at Chepstow. I like Traffic Control a lot, he's been on my shortlist all year and the stable is the hottest in the country at present

Hi mate, 2 of yours got placed the other day, did you go EW?

Lough Dearg's form is on flat tracks. If you want EW in that race have a look at Tazbar.

As for the Mares race. The awful decision to pull out Whiteoak leaves it between United (stable in form) and Quevega who many Irish rate as a certainty. Oscar Rebel has been backed though.

bigal - took rosko e/w but not the other , also took ross leader yesterday for the obvious reason - easy this betting lark ;)

yeah whiteoak in the mares was going to be in my mix with bliss , binoc , masterminded but not now

hoping for a profitable day to boost the pot for next week, will take a look at those above

OK. Enough is enough. I've been following bob's threads for a while now and I've decided that since I've got a bit of spare cash it 's the right time to start . Can someone recommend a good online bookie. Is betfair the way to go . I don't really know too much about the UK racing scene but bob has a good track record and I'd really enjoy having a go. Recommendations please.

Now dont forget those who had a win today you can only get these tips on TLW without this site you wouldnt get them so please make a small donation towards the site to ensure it keeps going

I do it to give a few Reds the chance to win a couple of quid to pay for the day at the Match or a night out i dont charge a bean or ask for anything off anyone other than to ensure the site keeps going

Well done to all those who won today glad to help out