You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Acting the big man here but you send me a private message asking me to calm down and finishing with "Peace and love man, Peace and love"!

Not suprised you only arrived on this thing, this month.

He's been on this forum a lot longer than one month under his previous username. I'm nearly certain of it.

Acting the big man here but you send me a private message asking me to calm down and finishing with "Peace and love man, Peace and love"!

Not suprised you only arrived on this thing, this month.

He's been on this forum a lot longer than one month under his previous username. I'm nearly certain of it.

Peace and love kids, peace and love.

I love the way this thread is being led a way from the fact it was a complete arse of a thread to begin with.

The thread starter wishing only to trade insults rather than explain his reasoning.

He has made the points before though. About being bored to death.

I don't understand why someone had to bring the northern ireland insult into it.

I love the way this thread is being led a way from the fact it was a complete arse of a thread to begin with.

The thread starter wishing only to trade insults rather than explain his reasoning.

Why does he have to explain his reasoning? Are you blind that you cannot see what he is doing to club? He is only trading insults because he was slagged off first and its called defending yourself!

I can stand losing.But id rather loose playing decent football and be entertained like i have been by the Liverpool teams of the last 33 years.Not watching the rubbish that we have to put up with this season.Can you honestly tell me you have enjoyed watching the team this season because i'll tell you i haven't.Two years now I keep saying it will get better but it has'nt.Some of the players are below average and you live by your signings which in the whole have been poor.His time is up and he can take those two yanks with him.

He has made the points before though. About being bored to death.

I don't understand why someone had to bring the northern ireland insult into it.

Dont take the bait Cain.

This is a public forum.

If some people dont like whats being said then tough.

I am not alone with the opinion that Rafa must go.

This week he said we must win all our games.

Team selection and substitutions today did not echo that statement.

[ quote=Little Sammy;1569322]To be honest I wouldn't mind it if all of them fucked off...

Parry, Moores, Hicks, Gillett, Rafa... The whole lot.

This club deserves so much better than their constant off-the-field bickering and in-fighting.

It pains me to say this but the Liverpool I'm seeing today doesn't even remotely resemble the Liverpool we were so used to seeing before. I used to be proud of The Liverpool Way. I used to relate to this club. Now what do we see? Nothing but selfishness, greed and personal agendas... All being played out in front of our eyes.

Could not agree more

No.

Then why assume I can't see what's happening to our club?

I want Benitez gone, I just don't see the need to start thread after thread to get my point of view across.

It's fucking boring, there's a multitude of threads to express your views on.

Maybe some people believe their opinion is worthy of a thread every time they feel the need to express it, I don't know.

Dont take the bait Cain.

This is a public forum.

In what way?

Guest Ibetitsme7
I can stand losing.But id rather loose playing decent football and be entertained like i have been by the Liverpool teams of the last 33 years.

that's my whole point

it's all about "you" isn't it. Boooo we didn't win again. Boooo it was boring.

it should be about the club. Who's the best manager to guide us through the yankee shitstorm. Not a couple of fucking nil nil draws blowing a title challenge that was never realistically on anyway. We just haven't got enough quality in the front players to keep us on top for 38 games.

changing the manager while the yanks are still here could be the beginning of the end of this club as a major force in English football. We may never come back from it.

Then why assume I can't see what's happening to our club?

I want Benitez gone, I just don't see the need to start thread after thread to get my point of view across.

It's fucking boring, there's a multitude of threads to express your views on.

Maybe some people believe their opinion is worthy of a thread every time they feel the need to express it, I don't know.

Fair enough, You weren't the one being sectarian!

He thinks Alonso and Gerrard should have played.

Maybe he thinks El Zhar isnt good enough, That would be more realistic.

Dont take the bait Cain.

This is a public forum.

I'm sorry Cain, I know this is your old man, but that last line is mong fucking tastic.