You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Where is your plan B, Rafa?

kidney

so you think we committed men forward and Gerrard was buzzing around Kuyt in the second half........

Shithouse tactics based on a safety first approach... It needs to be abandoned if we are to have a shot in May....

Also Rafa´s ultra defensive tactics and poor man management must be creating attention from top players around the world, why would they come to us for this?

The again, as long as they run a lot they´ll be useful defensively......

Said tactics have us top of the league after 17 games. By all means continue to express your opinions but give the snide shit a rest please.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you think we committed men forward and Gerrard was buzzing around Kuyt in the second half........

Shithouse tactics based on a safety first approach... It needs to be abandoned if we are to have a shot in May....

Also Rafa´s ultra defensive tactics and poor man management must be creating attention from top players around the world, why would they come to us for this?

The again, as long as they run a lot they´ll be useful defensively......

You need to change your username to Roque Junior.

You are a fucking super twat. You dont have a clue what you are talking about really. A man comes to give his wise opinon on a forum and seeking views but he gets knobheads like you leaving shite like that.

You sound jealous to me.

Exactly what is the point if you have to deal with grumpy asses like yourself.

That is all.

You resort to calling me a twat and a knobhead and im the jealous one, am I?

Exactly what am i supposed to be jealous of? You didnt really make it clear in that post of posts you created.

Im not the one with 'Scouse Envy'!

'Wise' views, indeed? Well maybe to people such as yourself they are 'wise' which is why i ended my post you liked so much with, 'whats the point anymore?'

I very much doubt that you'll understand.

And im hardly a grumpy ass (although id have worded it 'arse') as er nobody on here could really testify to.

Im just sick to death of James Blunt fans piping up about footy.

Is that all?

You resort to calling me a twat and a knobhead and im the jealous one, am I?

Exactly what am i supposed to be jealous of? You didnt really make it clear in that post of posts you created.

Im not the one with 'Scouse Envy'!

'Wise' views, indeed? Well maybe to people such as yourself they are 'wise' which is why i ended my post you liked so much with, 'whats the point anymore?'

I very much doubt that you'll understand.

And im hardly a grumpy ass (although id have worded it 'arse') as er nobody on here could really testify to.

Im just sick to death of James Blunt fans piping up about footy.

Is that all?

One of the greatest throw-away insults ever.

"Sorry, I'm not into pokemon".

Repped.

Rafa is too cautious which is fine at stamford bridge, old trafford or arsenal as they are all better attacking teams than us so we need to keep it tight and pinch one, but against some teams why not just go for it and bury them. One game I think back to in particular is the derby when we were two up, we should have gone for six and buried them cunts.

...against some teams why not just go for it and bury them. One game I think back to in particular is the derby when we were two up, we should have gone for six and buried them cunts.

6-0 or 2-0 you still get three points and there's less risk of injuries etc.

Also sometime football is a bit more complicated and it takes a bit more subtlety than saying "just go for it".

I could sit in the dug-out and shout to the players "just go for it lads", I'm not sure it would yield great results.

6-0 or 2-0 you still get three points and there's less risk of injuries etc.

Also sometime football is a bit more complicated and it takes a bit more subtlety than saying "just go for it".

I could sit in the dug-out and shout to the players "just go for it lads", I'm not sure it would yield great results.

But when you can see the opposition is low on confidence though and are ripe for the taking why not, I don't see us giving out some of the hidings that United or Chelsea sometimes do. And maybe saying just go for it would yield better results against the lesser sides, we did just go for it when two down against Hull then we retreated back to our cautious ways and it cost us.I'm sure I once heard aldo saying that under dalglish they wouldn't need much of a team talk against some most sides, he would just let them go out and play.

But when you can see the opposition is low on confidence though and are ripe for the taking why not, I don't see us giving out some of the hidings that United or Chelsea sometimes do. And maybe saying just go for it would yield better results against the lesser sides, we did just go for it when two down against Hull then we retreated back to our cautious ways and it cost us.I'm sure I once heard aldo saying that under dalglish they wouldn't need much of a team talk against some most sides, he would just let them go out and play.

Hull City are anything but low on confidence.

I get the point you're trying to make but I'd rather rely on preparation and tactics than going for it.

Kevin Keegan went for it with Newcastle and won fuck all.

Dalglish's side was one of the best in history. It's a bit easier to say go and hammer them when you've a team like Dalglish's.

It's actually not true either, Dalglish played 5 at the back at times.

Used Molby as a sweeper on occasion. Fairly sure if that sort of thing was done today, even by someone as illustrious and deserving of respect as Kenny, the manager would come under a great deal of flak.

Rafa is too cautious which is fine at stamford bridge, old trafford or arsenal as they are all better attacking teams than us so we need to keep it tight and pinch one, but against some teams why not just go for it and bury them. One game I think back to in particular is the derby when we were two up, we should have gone for six and buried them cunts.

United have won 4-0 and 5-0 this season, Chelsea started off with several 4-0s and in spite of this, who is top of the league ? Points make prizes.

BTW here''s an article about Rafa's subs from a few months ago. Sounds pretty good to me.

The fact it's Prentuice doesn't mean the facts are wrong.

Pretty good at plan B.

Why Liverpool's Rafa Benitez is a master tactician - Liverpool Echo.co.uk

Ryan Babel’s goalscoring impact against Manchester United last Saturday was the 50th occasion Benitez has brought on a player who has scored.

• 4 weeks later...
Kidney, you've been exceptionally quiet over the past month and suddenly you pop up today.

Agenda much.

No agenda here mate.

Its a fact that Rafa has no plan B

Proof out there tonight with his selection and substitutions

Still no plan 'b'

You boring, boring, boring, baldy fucking boring, bastard.

Sorry Cain, it must have been hell growing up with your arl fella clearing the dinner table all the time to get his mates round for a game of Dominoes.

Freddy Mercury was in Burger King the other day, he launched a new Burger and he sang; (drum roll)

I want it all, I want it all, I want it all and I want it now.

'Have you had your picture taken with a big Shiny Thing? You too could become a football manager'

To be fair Rafa has a pllan B and C to Z as well.

Rafa's biggest problem is he likes to try different plans all the time and different teams to counter the opposition. We have probably played at least 3 different formations this season.

When your top of the league you just send out your best team and go and win the game.

Sometimes Rafa can be too clever but again he is the same manager who can beat any team in the world. Rafa wont change